Wind me up!

Do you like my writing style and fanfictions? do you like creepypasta? well let me tell you a story.

Years ago I wrote a book titled; 'Wind me up Doll Toby x Reader' onto the old site I was on; Quotev. It won an award for that year (2014) for the best horror/romance creepy pasta story. Shortly after that happened, I cut the story off, It's been just over 4 years now and I have taken the book into my hands once more! Revamping it and creating an end!

I ask you to join me, Read the book! give me the reason why I remastered!

I also ask that you guys become my patreon! You will get awesome wallpapers when you donate (made by myself) and get frequent updates about my book! If you donate I will write one chapter for you based off your OC's and ideas for you to have forever ^_^ if that isnt your cup of tea then you can also get a shout out on my livestream or a photo edit/ drawing by me! its as little as £1/ $1 or even one euro and you can earn free wallpapers have a chance to video call me and ask me what ever you want to ask!! Think about it!!

Ticci Toby story:

https://www.wattpad.com/449187740-wind-me-up-ticci-toby-x-reader-a-warning

Patreon and Redbubble merch shops are on my account!