The search

Naruto slurped up the last of his ramen and threw the cup away. He sat down on the couch relaxing, closing his eyes. Suddenly a obnoxious ringtone broke the sweet sound of silence. Naruto sighed and picked up the phone. "Hello?" He said. "You haven't been paying your bills lately, so I'm afraid if you dont get $5,059 by next month, I will have to kick you out." The landlord said over the phone. Naruto jolted up, "WHAT?!" He yelled. The landlord hung up the phone. He picked up the news paper and searched for job ads. He found a restaurant that specifically makes ramen. He smiled. "Perfect." He circles the ad in red pen and picks up the phone calling the number. Next day he was training. And by training I mean, saying "mhmm" to everything the guy says and sneak ramen into his mouth behind his back. He finally got caught. His Co-worker looked at him annoyed. "Naruto..... If you keep eating the ramen... You re gonna get fired." He said. Naruto swallowed his ramen. "I didn't eat it, it was accidentally misplaced in my mouth." Naruto said. Once he said that to the boss, three hours later, he got fired. He decided to give up and go to his friend Lee's. He layed on his couch talking to him like a therapist. "And if I don't pay him the money, he's gonna kick me out." Lee looked at him. "I guess a should stay with some one and pay for half of the rent. But I'm still gonna be broke because I can't find a job." Lee put down his mountain dew on the coffee table. "Umm... I would let you stay Naruto but.... I like to live alone and-" Naruto cut him off. "And you are too wrapped up in your fantasy life." Lee facepalms. "Naruto. You were the one that ate your money away not expecting anything to happen. Dumbass." He said irritated. "Yeah, yeah." Naruto said. "Gaara's about to move in." Lee said. "But I do have a suggestion. There is this one place I work at. It's called Freddy Fazbear's Pizzeria. It's kinda dangerous. And life threatening and also terrifying. It's probably not gonna pay for all of your rent. It will help though." He said. Naruto nodded. "Anyone else working there?" He asked. "Well, I'm not a night guard so.... I'm not sure. I think Jiraiya, Choji, Shikamaru, Gaara, and Sasuke." He said picking up his mountain dew again. Naruto smiled. "Ok!" He said and got up. "I'll call you later. Thanks Lee!" He said and left.