Yandere Vincent

Naruto's POV:

Once we got to his house he shut the door and turned on the lights. I look around. "You have a nice house..." I said. "Thank you... Anyways.... Why are you working at that place...?" He asks sounding concerned. I looked at him and then down. "I need the money or I'll be kicked out." I said. "Hm.... You can live with me. You shouldn't be working there." Sasuke said. My eyes widened a little and I looked up at him in surprise. "But..... Wha...?" I tried to choose my words out. "Thank you.... But why do you care so much?" I ask. Sasuke smiled and walked and walked closer to me. I looked at him wondering what is he about to do, next thing I knew, his lips were placed into mine. My eyes widened and I start blushing a lot. I then realised I was supposed to kiss back. So, I did, closing my eyes. Damn, who knew Sasuke liked me? He wraps his arms around my waist and I wrap my arms around his neck, still kissing him. He eventually pulls away and I look at him. He smiles and I smile back. He pushes me against the wall and he attacks my neck. I let out a moan.
((TIMESKIP))
I was asleep with Sasuke in his bed.

Vincent's POV:

I can't believe this! That damn tomato loving duck butt looking ass took Naruto away from me! Fuck no! I just came here trying to see how my beloved Senpai is doing... And this happens.... Oh now you done fucked up now. Imma kidnap your ass and make you my slave. I sneak in the house... It wasn't that hard... He left the back door unlocked. This will be easier than I thought. I walk to where Naruto was and I picked him up and ran. I took Naruto and chained him up. You will forever be mine, now.

Sasuke's POV:

I can't believe this! That fucking toast loving, sweet plum looking ass took Naruto away from me! How do I know? At first I thought he just had left to go do something... But, I saw some long purple hair. Vincent's hair. I remember that stunt he tried pull. Yeah.... Lee knew I liked him and he texted me what happened. How did he know...? Hell if I know. What I DO know is Vincent took Naruto and Imma kill him! I bring my gun and knife and put on some clothes. I headed out. It wasn't hard finding Vincent's house.... It was the only completely purple house in town. I sneak around and I see a window. I look in it to see Vincent torturing Naruto! Aww hell no! I couldn't shoot him since I might accidentally shoot Naruto. I have to do something! I take my gun and pointed it at the light. I shoot at it and it blacks out the room. Yes, I knew it was day and light from windows would come through but, I needed to distract him. I hop in the window and went me behind Vincent. I put a knife to his neck and a gun to his head. "I swear to God if you hurt Naruto in any way-out You know what!" I said. I cut his neck and he falls dead to the floor. I looked down at Vincent then to Naruto. "Naruto. Are you ok...?" He asks. Naruto blue eyes were wide. I get him free from those chains and he hugs me and I hug him back. "S-Sasuke.... I love you...!" He says. "I love you too, Naruto." I said hugging him tighter.

//Thanks KaylaFike500 for helping​ me with this chapter!//