The two perverts meet

Naruto's POV

Another day, another dollar. I walk into to the office to see Jiraiya. "PERVY SAGE???" I said. "You work here???" Pervy Sage looked at me. "Obviously. I'm replacing Sasuke for tonight. Sometimes we switch." He says. So does that mean I get days off? Oh good. The grape walked in with that same ear-to-ear grin he had the other night. "Seriously. Why do you keep smiling?" I ask. Vincent shrugged and sat down. I face palmed. Vincent looked over to Jiraiya, I think. You know, his eyes. Anyways, he smiles more. "You're the guy that made the make out series." Vincent said. Jiraiya grinned. "Yes, I did." He said. "Wha-?!" I yelled out. Seriously? This guy reads that piece of crap??? "Ugh....." I said and looked down. A purple bunny appears in the door and startled me. I yelled and shut the door. I looked over to the two perverts. They were talking about the book. "WHAT THE HELL??? WHO'S WATCHING THE CAMERAS???" I yelled out my eyes widening. My eye twitched. Vincent looked over to me and smiled big before picking up the tablet. I swear, I'm working with idiots. I opened the door to save power. Hours went by and they were annoying the hell out of me with all their little book club meeting. It turns six o'clock am and I jump up. "Haha! Now I can finally get out of here and eat some ramen!" I yelled. I run out and headed to Lee's house.

The grape's POV

I chuckled and followed the blondie to his house. He was so unaware I was following him. He went inside the house and shut the door. I smiled and waited for him to eat his ramen and go into his bedroom. He had to be tired, he worked very hard. I climbed up the tree near a window. Fortunately, it was his room. I sneaked in and hid under his bed. I hear him open the door and closing it. That's when I jumped out and pinned him to the wall. He tried to get away so I pulled out my knife and he stopped.