The First Night

-Naruto's POV-

I walked in the pizza place with a smile on my face. I was gonna pay off his bills. I enter the office to see two security guards. It was Sasuke and a straight up purple guy. Only thing Lee got right was that Sasuke worked here. I cleared my throat, earning a look from the raven. "Naruto, you are the new security guard?" He asks. I nod my head. Sasuke turned to the tablet. He directed me to walk over to him. I did so and he showed me the tablet. "Ok. So, these robots are trying to kill us. So. Keep them out by closing the door. Only close it when it's absolutely necessary. Or we will run out of power and die." He said. "W-what now...?" I ask. Killer robots? Seriously? "You are joking right...?" I ask confused. Sasuke looked at me with a deadly serious face. Oh. So we probably gonna die. I ought of Sue this place. I never agreed to putting my life on the line. But. DAMMIT MY BILLS ARE GOING TO GET PAID! I glanced over at the purple guy, who was grinning. "What are you grinning for?" I ask. He just chuckles and faces the door. "WELL?" I say. The purple guy looks back at me with white eyes. Not like Neji's or Hinata's, but like a pearl. They were shaped weirdly too. I turned away, avoiding those eyes. Sasuke worked on the camera that night. I worked on the right door as... Vincent... I think was his name, worked on the left door. We survived. I got up and began to walk out. Vincent grabbed my wrist. Sasuke's eyes shot to us. I look at him and pulls away. "Hey. Don't touch me." I said. He just gave me an ear to ear smile. "I just wanted to say, good job today." He said, his voice deep. I smiled politely. "Thanks." I said and left. When I got home, well, to Lee's, who let me stay until I pay my bills off. My lights were off, so yeah. Anyways, I went to sleep. I went to sleep until 3:00 pm.