We Failed... She's...Dead...(MT!/pt4)

A/N: imma have two endings to this chappy! ok? THIS IS NOT THE END OF THE BOOK!

♫▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬­­­▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬­­­­­­­­­▬▬▬♫

IF EVERYONE CARED, AND NOBODY CRIED. IF EVERY ONE LOVED, AND NOBODY LIED. IF EVERYONE SHARED, AND SWALLOWED THEIR PRIDE. THEN WE'D SEE THE DAY WHERE NOBODY DIED...............

I GUESS WE'LL HAVE TO WAIT ON THIS ONE HUH?

♫▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬­­­▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬­­­­­­­­­▬▬▬♫

~Laxus's P.O.V.~

"WAIT!!!" Natsu/Gray screamed suddenly. "I don't know about you, but i wanna know what the HELL is up with Y/N's story! what happened with her? What's the TRUE story?"

"u-u-mm... well... MIRA!" I did NOT want to tell this story.

"UGH! Fine... gather round." she then sat on the bar top while i sat on the stool next to her. "Here goes... OK. So. Before i tell the story of Y/N, how the hell were none of you suspicious of the fact that we went on a YEAR LONG 'MISSION' and MIRACULOUSLY came back and Laxus's mom had a baby?" Everyone sweat-dropped. "And you believed the story about how the MOST LOYAL woman probably EVER! CHEATED on her MAN?!" Everyone sweat-dropped. "Anyway when we found out i was pregnant we were too young. we panicked. we didn't know what to do with a kid. So, we called up Laxus's mom and asked her to raise Y/N for us. That way she could still grow up around her dad and actually have parents that know what the hell they're doing. i guess that kinda backfired since Laxus's father knew she wasn't his, and to go along with this we made up a story. the story we made was that Y/N was the result of an affair. that resulted in the bastard beating our beautiful little dragonfly. Laxus here eventually brought her on missions and stuff, so she joined Fairytail, but she never got her mark. the stamp wouldn't work on he for some reason. moving on! when she originally joined Fairyail she just used the magic she was born with. which was a lot and REALLY powerful, but later on, about two years after that Vulcan incident, Laxus got hurt really bad. she thought he was dead. she ran off and found Queeny, her dragon. the Queen dragon. Queeny took Y/N in and taught her every single magic there is, was, and ever will be. Y/N is the most powerful mage EVER. the only one who comes close to her power level is the king dragonslayer, her mate, and he only measure up to be not even half as powerful as her. After Queeny was done training her and disappeared, Y/N went off to look for Fairytail again. legitimately the night she got back this bitch named Aizen kidnapped her and killed her, TWICE! took TWO out of her nine lives from her! then i found out where they were and got her out. but what none of us had known until then is that for every single life she looses she forgets a critical moment in time for her. and she forgot most of her time in Fairytail. all she remembers from being here is the Vulcan incident, and Laxus almost dying. Laxus originally left Y/N at their home with his mother to go to Fairytail{A/N Laxus's dad was never in Fairytail in this ok?} and left on his own. that's what he was apologizing for when they found each other again. yeah remember that? Anyway... well... you know the rest!" Mira then breathed deeply catching her breath, i patted her on the back.