My average everyday Morning

12:00 AM-the beginning of my Morning.

I woke up and checked the clock. It was 12:00 AM... I smiled, so far the day was good! I got ready and got dressed. I looked in the mirror and made sure that I was good-yup! Still no reflection, except of my clothing. 

I walked outside and looked around, no one was awake in the neighborhood-which was good, because I was starving. I put my hood on and started looking for a victim outside the city. I found someone who was alone in there house. I think they lived alone? Sighing I looked at this, "I am sorry sir, it's for the good of myself... Enjoy the afterlife..."
I whispered and bit his neck to get my drink. It tasted so good... I went back home before my parents woke up-so far the day was still good!

4:35 AM

"Sarah?"
My Mom called, I pretended I was a sleep-my parents still didn't know my secret.. I had kept it for seventeen long years, they didn't need to know now. I didn't even know how it was possible since they're both humans.
"Sarah are you up?"
She called again, I got up,
"Huh? Oh, yeah Mom-I am now!"
I called back. I was already ready but acted as if I had just started getting dressed and everything. Ten minutes later I walked downstairs for breakfast. It was cereal-which was disgusting, just like all human foods. But I put up with it, and after a while it doesn't taste as bad. 

After breakfast I turned on the TV to see what was going on. I kind of smiled as another report had happened on another mystery death.
"You know, Sarah... I don't know how these death's are happening so quickly, I know California is big but still-these death's are always the same. The person is pale, two markings in the neck, I wouldn't be surprised if it was some mythical creature doing these deaths!"
I rolled my eyes and replied,
"Mom, relax. Mythical creatures don't exist."
And that was the end of the conversation, hmph-in your dreams they don't exist, I thought to myself. 

6:45 AM

The bus drove up to our house (my bus stop is right by my house). 
"Mom! The bus is here!" 

I shouted and left outside, on my way to school! I made sure to put sunblock on and to have my hoodie up-I hated being out in the sun, it always dried me up way too much. I got in and sat in my usual spot. I made sure I was wearing headphones and hadn't forgotten my sunglasses. 

Let the new day begin!