He's such an idiot! Or maybe I am?

12:13 PM

Well, it's Saturday... And thankfully Timmy hasn't figured out my phone number yet-so I don't have to worry about him today. However, I am worried that he might come over to my house again. I was about to read a book when I heard a knock on the door. I swear if it's Timmy I'm gonna explode... When I open the door I see Timmy,
"You again!?""
He smiled at me as I glared at him,
"Yup! Are your parents home? Because I want to talk about you being a vampire!"
Timmy told me, and he was quite loud. Hopefully my Mom was still taking a na...
"Excuse me? Are you calling my daughter a vampire?!"
Speak of the devil...
"Uh, no ma'am... It was for an acting scene we're working on."
Timmy said calmly-he tried to hide his fear but I could smell it a mile away.
"Yeah, we're working on a vampire video for YouTube, now why not you go shopping while we work on it?"
"I'm already on my way out, so don't worry."
She left and I faked a smile so she didn't see my anger and hatred towards Timmy, once she was out I blew up,
"WHY YOU IDIOT!"
"Sorry! How was I supposed to know your Mom was home?!"
"Oh, I don't know, IT'S HER FREAKING HOUSE!"
"Good point..."

1:00 PM

Why hadn't he left my house yet!? He has just been going on and on about this quest he was on-and to be honest, I think he's lost his marbles.
"Okay, could you just. Go home?"
I asked as I rolled my eyes at him, he looked at me as if I had just summoned the devil,
"Haven't you been listening to me at all!?"
"No, not really. And that's because I'm not interested."
"Listen, Sarah, even if you're not interested you don't get a say this! I can't leave you I'm your guardian ghost!"
Ghost? What was he talking about? 
"What do you mean guardian ghost? Listen, could you just leave? I'm so tired of this."
"I'm gonna tell you this one more time. This time listen!"
I just shrugged and nodded my head,
"My real name is Fox Hart. Not Timmy Jones. I died last year in a car accident, when I thought I was going to Heaven or Hell things changed. Some person said that I was going to be a guardian ghost for a vampire Sarah and I'd know her when I see her. I knew it was you because I've been watching you lately-I started watching you when I noticed your red eyes. My job is to protect you."
"Why? I don't need protecting!"
I shouted at him, he took a deep breath and replied,
"I can't tell you yet. But please, trust me?"