Who does he think he is?!

12:00 AM

I'm about to go out for my daily hunt for food when someone knocks on our door. Who could that be at this hour? I mean like really. I walk downstairs and open the door, and guess who it was? Mystery boy Timmy.
"What the freak are you doing here?!"
I whisper yelled at him, he smiled at me.
"I was just wondering if I could come with you on your hunt?"
What the.. How did he? 
"What hunt? And how did you know I lived here!" 
"I know your little secret,"
He said calmly,
"What secret?"
He looked at me in the eyes, my sunglasses were off at this time-I don't need them in the night.
"I knew it! Come with me!" 
He grabbed my wrist and before I could say anything he was running as fast as lightning while holding onto me.

A few minutes later we reached our destination-wherever that was. He smiled at me as he looked at my eyes again,
"I knew it! You are a vampire!"
Whoa, whoa, whoa! Hold up, pause this thing! How'd he know?!
"How'd you know?!" 
I hissed at him, he smiled-and this time I thought it was kinda cute. 
"Because I've been reading up on vampires, and I know they're real because I'm... actually, let's not talk about me."
"No, what were you going to say? You're what?"
"It doesn't matter. But listen, can I join your hunt tonight?"
I thought for a moment and sighed,
"Fine, but promise me you have no devises that can take pictures or record me."
Timmy nodded,
"I thought you might say that so I made sure to come alone with no devises at all."

10:45 AM

Timmy was still annoying the crap out of me, he acted as if we were friends or something... But I knew we weren't. I just wanted to go back to my usual vampire life. And now I'm wondering why he didn't wanna talk about himself, and why did he have almost white eyes? It was like they wanted to be white but still had a tint of gray... 
"Hey, Timmy?"
I said, he was walking with me to our next class...
"Yeah, Sarah?"
"Do you wear eye color contacts?"
He shook his head,
"No, grey is my real eye color-why do you ask?"
I just shrugged. 
"No reason, just curious."
We were about to turn the corner when I heard someone talking about me-or maybe I should say us? We turned the corner and I stayed there where they couldn't see me, I decided to listen in on there conversation.
"Yeah, I heard that he's her minion or something..."
"Isn't he the guy that sat with her at lunch?"
"Yup... But why would he hang around with her? She's such a creep."
"I don't know! Maybe she told him that if he didn't she would do something awful?"
That was all I herd since Timmy interrupted,
"Sarah, we should probably hurry-I don't wanna be late."
I rolled my eyes,
"Alright. Let's go."
It felt like he was bossing me around.. Telling me what time it was, where we should be, it got annoying! Just who does he think he is!? And how long have people been talking about us like the people in the hallway?