✿ chapter nine

“Stars that are shining.. I start wondering.

  Watching the stars blinking at the black, dark, and lonesome night.. makes me wonder. Because, they're shining even in the dark; I feel like, they're reminding me that in all problems that I may take that is just the way to make me strong and to brighten my sparkle.

  The scenario earlier kepts on running trough my mind. I really hate him, but there's a side a if him the makes me love him. I really don't know what to feel when he's around. I really can't explain the feeling when his near, and I really don't know why he can make my heart beats like I'm chasing unicorns on the rainbow. Those feelings... are really hard to explain.

~*~

Oh by the way, I'm here at Alexa's room at her balcony. If your asking why I am here, I really don't know too... my feet just got me here. I'm always just like this, I can spend hours, and hours, and hours looking up on the skies.. so many stars , so many mysteries and  full of wonders. You know the feeling that you can't explain? The feeling that your incomplete? Sometimes your seeing faces on your dreams and waking up with dry tears on your cheeks? Like, I'm crying in a empty, and dark room while raining so hard. the feeling of being ALONE.

and you'll be shocked when you asked yourself 'who i really am?'

                Stoop! I really need to stop (put an embarrassed laugh here). I quickly looked at my wrist watch and says 11:11 omg! one word.. WISH yepsss! I believe in that. I know, someday my eleven eleven wish will come true. You know my wish? No? Hahaha Ill tell you next time, for now just read, vote and enjoy my story.

       *beep*       *beep*

Oh my phone! I quikly look who texted me and it says... Charlie. Omgee omg! my best best friend! Thank god, he texted me because I really really missed him like hell. (put a crazy scream here)

"Heyy! How are you, sweetie? I really miss you."

I then replied..

"Oklahoma, Ahh gad! I really really miss you too. Oh by the way, Im fine.. hbu? :))))"

*beep*     *beep*

"Fine too, well uhm I guess Ill see you soon.."

But before I even reply, someone sat beside me and put his head on my shoulder.. Yep! I really know who is this. He's scent. And he's always like this.. (okay I put alot of 'really-s' already haha)

"Heyy! Who's that? Im jealous..." He said softly.

I looked at him and a smile formed into my lips, he's such a baby. And for his information.. we're not close. (laughs)

"Oh! My bestfriend, Charlie."

      He pouted, "awww!" I pinched his both cheeks "Don't such a baby dude, I'll introduce you to him sometime.." I smiled. and released my hands.

"Owkhay? How come your still up? Busy texting him, huh."

Somethings hits me, he's voice changed and a bit anger can sense...is he jealous? why? Okay! maybe he's not, I'm just over reacting here.

"Noooooo! I just can't stop myself watching the stars, every night." I said sweetly, looking up on the stars.

          I looked him again and smiled sweetly as I started, "You know, sometimes I want to be like them... because, they can manage to blink even if its raining. Yess! Some clouds are covering them, but they are shining still."

    He looked at me just then, "Yeap! It's so sad.. because rain makes me feel good. And it's covering you.."

  I gave him a confused looked. I don't get it. You get it? Elavorate please? "What?" I being a slow, asked him

"Nahh! Don't mind what I just said. Come-on it's getting late. We need to sleep"

  I shooked my head and stood up. "Yeahhp, We better be. So, go to your room now." I led my hand to help him stand up.

  "Come-on it's just a hand."

He shyly accepted it, "Yeahh.. Goodnight."

       "Goodnight" I bid and flooped into the bed. Gladly, it's not far from the balcony.

He chuckled "I missed sleeping with one bed with you.."

    "Whatever"

"don't take that seriously" He laughed, "kitten!" he added as he held the door knob, and twisted it.

  "Yeahh, Gooooo away."

"Sweetdreams princess!" And he dush off.

  I closed my eyes, and found myself smiling again. Urgh! I hate it.

   ✿      ✿      ✿

hello readers, Im here again haha! oops sorry *put a grin here* I JUST WANTED TO SAY SORRY FOR THE BORING CHAPTERS! I'm really, really am. Autors block. I need inspiration please.. can you suggest any scene? Inbox me. love you *flykiss* -I