✿ chapter seven

guess what babies? its raining! time to write, haha. rain is my inspiraton sorry for the late update✌ tell me if you want dedication -I

________________________

“This will be the start

  "Hey wake up! were going in a few!" someone's breaking my beauty sleep! I opened my eyes, and saw none other than Greyson Chance.

"Argh, where are we going?" I said, in a baby tone.

He laughed, "Somewhere" he simply said, stroking my hair.

"I dont want! Tell me first"

"Really, I'll kiss you if you don't.. in 5!!" He dared. As if he can do that, come on I'm sleepy like hell, I slept late last night because I'm writing, reading and wondering. Why does---

  "What the?!" I wiped my forehead rudely, "who the hell gave you the permission to kiss me?" I sat up right instantly. Now I'm facing him, I froze. His face is very close to me.

He smiled, "GOTCHA!" He laughed, and stood up. "Now I know what will gonna wake you up. Okay! be ready, mom will arrived in a few."

My mouth formed into 'O' as my face flushed. This is the 2nd time that he kissed me, urgh! I hate him, really. I stood up, and walked to the bathroom. Change my clothes into a white shirt that is currently tucked into my black shorts and also my black hidden wedge. I put my hair into a fishtail on the side, and a little bit messy. (is that girly?) I put my backpack, and stared to walk downstairs.

"Greyson, where are they?" I asked, sitting beside him. He's currently at the tea table reading newspaper. He doesn't even replied, so I took a glimpse on the newspaper, hmm trying to look like busy man?

I snatch the newspaper.

"Hey! don't you se---"

He gulped, once he looked at me. I gave him a confused look. He sigh in relief as he shook his head. "You look beautiful" I heard him mumbled

"Huh, what?"

"No, no Nothing..." He looked away.

"Where are the---" before I can finish my sentence, we heard a car from the outside. Okay great! they're here.

~*~

  "Greyson, I'm bored pft!" I looked at him, lol. I'm so clumsy he's already sleeping. Urgh!

Oh by the way, we're on our way to Oklahoma, he's hometown. We are with his family. I'm little bit nervous and at the same time excited. Hmm.. bored actually. I heard Greyson snored, ow! he's cute. Wearing his shades, v-neck white shirt and converse.

I look at aunt Lisa, who is in front seat. Alexa and Tanner in the next, Me and Greyson at the back. Fvck this life. I don't want to be with him urgh! Aunt Lisa looked at me, and said 'why' I just shook  my head, and she just smiled and go back to her sleep. What to do? I sat up, and looked at the window. BEAUTIFUL, I smiled once I saw the ocean. We're at the private plane, you know Chance's have.

I gently put my head on the window, as I closed my eyes...

" good morning it will be about 5 minutes before we land. Hope you had a comfortable journey.."

I heard a voice from the speaker. I opened my eyes slowly, expecting to see the beautiful scenario of the dancing clouds, while hugging unicorns. Ahh! Unicorns is so soft, like cotton. I wanna stay here. Wait---what? Unicorn? Hugging? DO I HUGGED A UNICORN BEFORE I GO TO SLEEP? How come I can't see clouds?

"goodmorning beautiful, already awake?"

My eyes widened, as I gulped. I then slowly, slowly turning my head up. I looked at him, and I saw his smirked. Shit! I slept, and now Im hugging him? Urgh, I threw my hands away from him, and sat up right. What the hell!

"Oh shit! How come, I'm hugging you?" I asked him, looking away.

   "Ahh, your head kept on bangging the window. So I put your head on my shoulder, the fact that the window might be crack. Poor window." He stoped and laughed, I crossed my hands, and looked at him. "What?" I asked. He stoped laughing

       "And oh, you hugged me first! You said, 'ahh fluffy unicorns, I want to hug you' Then the next thing I knew was your hugging me, like you dont wanna lose me" He said, copying my voice. And he's getting nearer to my face, so I slightly bending back.

"The hell?"

He laughed at my reaction, "You liked hugging me huh." He slowly put off his shades and winked at me.

"Ha? You wish bro." I said, and pushed him away. He just laughed, oh come on.

"By the way, your cute when your sleeping" He whispered.