Part 1

The story starts from the track where Arnav blackmails and forcefully marries Khushi for six months. They both come and stand in front of the family. When they ask for the reason, Arnav ignores them and goes to his room, leaving Khushi behind.

Arnav slammed the door shut, leaving Anjali shocked on the other side. She still tried to talk to him. "Chote, please open the door. Please," she pleaded, her voice trembling. He ignored his Di's pleas, feeling the pain of making her cry, but he was doing all this for her happiness. He couldn’t break the news to his pregnant sister that her husband was in a relationship with another woman. Another woman who was his love, wasn’t she? He was going to propose to her today, but what he saw on the terrace forced him to take this drastic step. He saw his love in the arms of his so-called Jijaji. Flashes of the scene replayed in his mind, one after the other. His face turned red with anger. He angrily clenched his fists and pushed the flower vase from the table, shattering it into pieces, just like his heart. He angrily whispered, "Khushi."

---------------------------------

Khushi was surrounded by all the family members, each one asking the same question: "Why did you take this huge step?"

Her head started spinning, but she cared less about her health when everyone was pointing fingers at her. She just stood there crying, unable to answer them because she herself didn’t know the reason.

"Why did Arnavji blackmail her that he would break Jiji's marriage and forcefully marry her?" Her thoughts were interrupted when Anjali came over, held her shoulders, and asked if she knew the importance of sindoor and mangalsutra. Khushi just bowed her head, weeping bitterly.

Garima forcefully turned Khushi towards her and asked, "Is this how you repay us for treating you as our own daughter?"

Buaji added, "It's not her fault; it's ours. Our biggest mistake was adopting her. She did this because she doesn't care about us. After all, she is not our blood."

Shashi sat helplessly in his wheelchair as Khushi cried hard, asking for forgiveness, which was not granted by anyone.

Nani had no expectations from her Chote, as he always did the unexpected, but she had never expected this from her Khushi bitiya. So, she too blamed her. Mami started commenting on how the Guptas must have planned everything. Mama and NK were highly disappointed with the proceedings. Shyam was very angry with Arnav and Khushi, while the newly married Akash and Payal were confused about their siblings' sudden marriage.

After many tears and questions from everyone, the Guptas folded their hands in front of the Raizadas, asking for forgiveness and to take care of Payal. They hugged Payal, ignored Khushi completely, and left. Khushi couldn’t take it anymore. What was her fault in all this? She cared for her Jiji's happiness and didn’t want her marriage to be broken! This was all because of the person she had started to love. Why did he do this? She closed her eyes in immense pain and whispered, "Arnavji."

She opened her eyes, realizing that everyone was dispersing from the hall one after the other. She pleadingly looked towards her Jiji, who was the last one to move, but then Anjaliji came and held Jiji, taking her to Jijaji's room.

No! She couldn’t let this happen. She couldn’t lose her loved ones. Khushi ran outside to explain to her Amma, Babuji, and Buaji that she did all this because she really cared for them. Yes, she wasn’t their blood, but not every relationship is made with blood—some are made with love. She hurried out to see that Amma and Babuji were already inside their rented car while Buaji was just then sitting inside. Khushi ran to her side as she closed the door and the car started. Khushi screamed for her Buaji, Amma, and Babuji.

Everything seemed meaningless. She ran towards the moving car, screaming for them to hear her out just once. She stopped running when the car turned the corner. She bent down, holding her knees, which were giving out from exhaustion. She felt dizzy, having not eaten anything since morning. She had been so excited about Jiji's wedding, but everything had changed!

She cried hard and sat on the lonely road. She saw a blurry image of something; she didn’t even have the energy to open her eyes fully. When she recognized it, it was already too late. She hurried to move from the middle of the road where a truck was coming. But unfortunately, the truck driver, who saw Khushi in the middle, moved the vehicle in the same direction where she moved. She came in front of the truck, which hit her badly. She screamed, "Arnavji...!"

The truck driver, afraid, fled the scene. Khushi was lying alone on the road in a pool of blood, but she still had some consciousness when she prayed to her Devi Maiya, "Please, Devi Maiya, don’t let me die until I know the reason why Arnavji did this to me." Saying this, she closed her eyes.

-----------------------------------

Arnav: Khushi!

Arnav was standing by the poolside when he thought he heard Khushi calling him. He went inside the room but didn’t find her there. Oh! He had locked the room. Maybe she was standing outside. He opened the door and, not finding her there, came to the hall, where he guessed she would be with the family members. But to his astonishment, he found no one.

Where is Khushi? He was feeling so restless. He looked towards the Devi Maiya temple in the house, but no, Khushi wasn’t there either. Where could she have gone? Did she leave with the Guptas? No, how dare she? He had clearly stated that she couldn’t go anywhere without his permission for six months! Now he was more confused and started searching the whole house. Then he thought to ask someone and knocked on his Di’s room. Shyam opened the door, making his blood boil.

Arnav: Di...

Shyam stared at him and stepped aside. Arnav saw his Di sitting in a chair, turning her face away. He approached her and started,

Arnav: Di... Khushi...

Anjali: Shyamji, ask him to leave. I don’t want to talk to anyone.

Arnav: Di, later, please. Just tell me, where is Khushi? (Arnav's question shocked both Anjali and Shyam to the core.)

Anjali (stood up, worried): What? Why are you asking? Didn’t she come to your room?

Arnav stared at his Di in horror. Realizing something, he ran from the room. Anjali and Shyam followed him to the hall, but Arnav had already run outside the house.

----------------------------------

Vote and comment if you liked the update.

Thank you! 💖