(I n t r o) Its been a long day without you my friend

(Your POV)
It had been too long since the last time I saw my best friend. I still remember how nervous I was, 15 years old and having to move schools, right in the midst of my high school career. Quite possibly the worst ever time to move; everyone already had their friend groups, everyone already knew the school and the teachers, generally just how to get from day to day, but I had no clue. All I wanted was to fit in, be average, just get by without making a fool of myself and winning myself a year and a half of bullying. This mind set was very unlike me, considering at my old school I thrived! I was very well liked, popular even! I loved school, my friends, my teachers(well most of them). So needless to say moving to a new school totally turned my world upside down. The reason for my move from Hull to Holmes Chapel in Cheshire was the divorce between my parents. It was decided I would live with my dad, which was not necessarily my first choice, then again non of this was my choice. My mum was keeping our current house in Hull since she had the lower paid job out of my parents and off her own back couldn't afford to just get up and move. She would just about to maintain this house by herself since the mortgage was all paid off. My dad however had always dreamed of living in the countryside and so decided to move to Holmes Chapel, I'm not entirely sure why he decided there of all places, but I'm not complaining because if he hadn't decided to move there I never would have met my best friend Harry. That pretty much brings us to where we are now, crisp sunny winters morning in the beautiful Holmes chapel, my best friend finally returned.