(S i x) Bad dream or a beautiful nightmare

(Your POV)
Waking up was bitter sweet. I had just had an awful dream, one that I have quite often, where I'm 16 again and Harry leaves for X factor and never comes back. However my senses are over come by the sweet smell of what can only be Harry's cooking. When we were younger I used to tease him about being a crap cook but in actual fact Harry is probably the best chef Iv ever known. I get up, hangover headache almost completely gone now, I squint at the clock on the mantle piece; 3:35pm. I wander through into the kitchen. Harry hears me and twirls around, perfect hair twirling with him, glinting from the lights in the kitchen. I can't take me eyes off it, it's so breath taking.... Snap out of it YN, mentally slapping myself. "Did you have a nice nap?" Harry hummed, his voice deep yet quiet and calming. " yeah," I lied "did you?" I asked hoping he didn't watch me sleeping as I just know I looked disgusting and hangover like. "Yeah, how many pancakes d'ya want?" He casually asked looking up at me as I was still stood in the doorway of the living room leading into the kitchen. I think to myself for a second and realise I'm quite hungry, "like four or five" I reply. Harry finds my greed very funny yet also very cute. That's one thing he loved about me, we would always pig out together, I wasn't bothered about how much I ate. I was healthy and that's all hat mattered. Harry served me up five pancakes and I looked at them with lust. The sugar and syrups in the top draw on the left he said, keeping an eye on the remaining pancakes he was still cooking.