Character Index

Mario: Mario is the main protagonist and a well - known figure in the Mushroom Kingdom, he is popular, charismatic and brave, he never shies out of any situation for the one he cares for.

Luigi: Luigi is Mario's brother and best friend, he is kind, loyal and resilient, however quite clumsy and not the bravest. Although, for his loved ones and companions he will do anything.

Yoshi:  A green dragon, Mario's trusty companion, and other best friend. Yoshi is a great people's dragon and also is very insightful and creative, making him a useful companion on the journey.

Sammy: A yellow Toad, a brother of Tommy a friend of the adventurers and one of them. He is cool headed, laid back and a very dependable character, he loves sports and always carries his ball and baseball bat.

Tommy: A Blue Toad, a brother of Tommy, a friend of the adventurers and one of them. He is very analytical, intelligent and gentle, however, can be snooty and insensitive at times but an all around nice guy.

Billy: A purple toad and the kingdom's diplomat and messenger, who always comes in when need to deliver a vital letter to the Adventurers. Despite this, he is quite forgetful.

Toad: The king of the Mushroom Kingdom, he is loyal, kind and empathetic also highly organized. Despite this, he is always ready to shy away from adventure when there is one. Husband of Toadette and Father of Peach. (I know weird)

Toadette: The queen of the Mushroom Kingdom, she is much more sensible than her husband when it comes to decisions for the kingdom and always tries to balance logic and heart.

Peach: The princess of the Mushroom Kingdom and Mario's girlfriend, who was adopted by the King and Queen. She is very generous, although she is not very good at escaping from Bowser's castle, despite having capability.

Bowser: The King of the Koopa's and the primary antagonist, who is the ruthless enemy of Mario, Toad, and Toadette

Koopalings: The Koopalings are a group of siblings and lords of Bowser's Empires, they are very high ranked under Bowser and look after a realm each of the Kingdom.

Lemmy: The youngest of the Koopalings, he is fun and carefree although does like to cause havoc, however, he is very tame compared to his siblings.

Mont Bassley: The steward of Lemmy, as Lemmy is too young to control the realm alone, he may look fairly funny at first, although Motley is just like any other friend of Bowsers.

Daisy: The princess of Sarassaland and a close friend of Peach's, many see her as a tomboy as she loves to get her hands dirty and has a crush on a certain plumber.

Wario: The villainous brother of Mario, he is greedy and dishonest. He has an eye for money and will do anything, for one thing, Gold!

Waluigi: The villainous brother of Luigi and is very nimble and a sharpshooter, he always comes up with the oddest plans and can be foolish, although don't let him fool you too easily.

Floshi: An old close friend of Yoshi's who reside in Yoshi Valley with other Yoshi's. He is a Pink Dragon and can easily float by inflating himself.

Billy: A purple Toad who is fairly serious and devoted to his job, which is delivering the news around the Kingdom. He pops in sometimes along the journey, to say the latest news of the Mushroom Kingdom.

Goombette: A brainy student at the University of Mushroom Kingdom, who has an adventurous spirit balanced with a kind manner. She is always prepared and is balanced with knowledge and courage.

Dr. Crygor: A mad scientist and a close friend of Wario's, he has developed a device which helps Bowser's army.

Buttons: The butler and friend of Princess Daisy, he is a true gentleman and will do anything for the people he cares about. He is always seen with a fez.

Baron Goomba: One of the many lords of Bowser's kingdom, he loves to boss fellow Goomba's around and sucks up to anyone for Power.

Holly Koopa: A celebrity koopa on the Reality Tv show Koopa Towers, she is seen as quite arrogant at first, although she is just trying to keep up a persona.

Bandit: A ghost that haunts the Perplex Express, he can find it boring at times as only very few notice him.