A Nasty Suprise

(Presents were laid around the room and the party had just finished, all of the guests looked happy, however fairly tired and all the buffet tables and glasses had been finished.)

Toad: (Shouting and slurred speech) Did everyone enjoy that Party as much as I did?

Everyone: Yes!!!

Toad: Good I am glad!

(Toad is still rambling about the party with slurred speech)

Mario: (Whispering) Yes, gift giving time. I can't wait for her to see mine.

Luigi: (Whispering) Don't worry, it's about to start now. Anyway, what's so important about this gift?

Mario: (Whispering) You will find out (Wink).

Toad: However, first before we give our presents to the Princess, we need to first call for the cake. (Toad turned towards the kitchen) May we now have the cake, please!

(A cake is reeled in, although it is moving by itself.  On the cake, there are strange colorful decorations sticking out of the icing. At the top, there is another red decoration.)

Toad: Peach, you may do the honors of cutting the cake!

(Peach smiled and trotted towards the cake and received the cake slicer from Toad)

Peach: Thank you very much for coming and making this cake! Hopefully, it tastes nice!

(The crowd laughed a little however, all of a sudden the cake decorations jumped out from  the cake revealing Bowser Junior and all seven Koopalings, all with a wide grin on their face and everyone else gasps in horror)

Bowser Junior: (Cackling) Right! It's time to finish this party once and for all!

(Peach screams and the Koopalings landed the fake cake on her wth Bowser Junior still on top, the guests screamed in terror and ran around the Dining room as Peach is being carried away).

Mario: No! Peach!

(Mario chased after the cake, as it powered into the distance and Mario was still running after it. The cake exited through the door, where Bowser's Airship was gliding low to the ground outside and Mario still ran after it however it goes onto the Airship and the Airship flies away.)

Peach: Mario!

Mario: Peach!

(The Airship is now out of sight and Toad, Toadette, Luigi, Sammy and Tommy burst outside, they saw Mario punching the ground and he rolled over in defeat. Toad looked to the sky in despair.)

Toadette: No! No! No! Not again! This is the 19th time, I need to get new guards!

(Toad and Toadette cry and hugged each other)

Tommy: No offense but looking at the statistics, you definitely need to.

(Mario stands up calmly and they're all silent.)

Mario: That's it this is the final time! (Muttering) Well for at least a while.

Sammy: You're right! Bowser is going to fail this time!

(Billy runs in on a horse, leaps down holding a satchel, opens it to take out a scroll and reads the scroll.)

Billy: Toad and Toadette.

(Toad and Toadette look at Billy)

Billy: (Sad) The Mushroom Kingdom has been taken over by Bowser and his army, also a Koopaling is in charge of each realm of the kingdom and guards one of the 9 stars that will be able to unlock the door to Bowser's castle, with Bowser and Princess Peach inside.

Sammy: So, it's our mission to take back the kingdom.

(Billy nods seriously)

Mario: (Stepping forward) I will go!

Luigi: (Stepping forward) I will go!  

Yoshi: (Stepping forward) I will go!  

Sammy: (Stepping forward) I will go!  

Tommy: (Stepping forward) I will go!  

Toad and Toadette: (Stepping forward) We will go!  

Billy: (Stepping towards Toad and Toadette) I am sorry however, it is your duty to keep what we have left of the kingdom running and to keep our citizens happy.

(Toad and Toadette nod and step backward)

Billy: I won't be on your journey however, I can pop in and out to report the latest news and letters that are directed towards you.

(Mario, Luigi, Yoshi, Sammy and Tommy get in a line)

Toad: You shall be now known as the adventurers and your mission is to take back the kingdom and rescue Princess Peach!

(The adventurers smiled and cheered)

Toadette: Remember! Be safe, co-operative, efficient and drive forth against Bowsers' army!

Adventurers: Horray!

(The adventurers cheered and walked away, then Toad and Toadette hugged again happily. However Billy's eyes open widely and run back after them, they paused and turned around.)

Billy: Oh I forgot! This is your map, use this to guide yourself to all the places that need liberating, then collect the allocated star with the allocated realm on the map. (Billy hands the map to Mario) Good luck out there!

(The Adventurers nodded and then carried on trecking to pack for the journey and then they would leave to set off on their adventure.)