The Second Step Awaits

(Lemmy was still lying on the ground dazed although the adventurers stood up grazed and dizzy, they looked at each other and Sammy in the eye, smiling at each other.)

Mario: (Smiling) Thanks...

(Then the adventurers all had a group hug, apart from Luigi who quickly ran off and threw up away from the action. Tommy and Mario looked disgusted, however, Yoshi and Tommy laughed)

Lemmy: (Grudgingly) Fine... You won the game... Take the star...

Tommy: But where is it?

Lemmy: It was trapped in the ball all along...

(The adventurers looked at the remains of the ball and then they saw a glowing red and white spotted star on the ground, however then it sprung up and made its way towards Mario and the Adventurers. The Adventurers looked ecstatic at the star, although then Motley appeared from behind the large toadstool that the ball crashed into and then snatched the star into his withered hands and clasped the star aggressively, looking angerly at the adventurers.)

Motley: (Slowly picking up his wand from the ground) Nice try... But I'm not giving up that easily... (Threatening them with the wand)

Lemmy: Motley... Put the wand down... They're not evil... Daddy was probably wrong to try and hurt them... They seem like nice people...

Motley: Oh shut up you stupid little wretch! He's not even your Daddy! He adopted all of you scallywags! Come here right now!

(Lemmy was shocked by the response and a tear trickled down his eye and he shook his head at Motley angrily, whilst sobbing.)

Motley: (Wielding wand) I said come here Now!!!

(Lemmy hugged Yoshi's leg and the Adventurers were shielding one another. Luigi recovered and heard Motley and saw that he was clenching the star and threatening the adventurers with a wand.)

Lemmy: (Crying) You're a monster!!! You lied to me and he lied to me and my brothers!!!

(Luigi was hastily scurrying for a rock.)

Motley: Shut up!!! Your brothers were clever enough to know that Bowser isn't your dad and still worked for him!

Lemmy: (Crying) But... Why didn't they tell me!!!

Motley: You're young and incompetent!!! Which is why I took care of you!!! Master, always said you had twisted morals in your brain compared to the others!!! Come here!!! Or else...

(Luigi finally found a rock and gradually crept up behind Motley)

Lemmy: No!!!

Mario: (Whispering) Don't worry we will protect you... Won't we guys...

Tommy, Sammy and Yoshi: (Whispering) Yeah...

(The Adventurers and Lemmy didn't move)

Motley: (About to Cast Spell) Fine! Lool's like you leave me with no choice but to kill you all! You will all be sorry for messing with the Maaa....

(Motley dropped to the ground unconscious dropping the star and his wand, then it was revealed that Luigi smashed the rock against the back of his head)

Adventurers: (Flooding to Luigi) Luigi!!!

(They gave Luigi a constricting hug.)

Adventurers: Thank you!!!

Luigi: You're welcome... He better not be dead, though...

(Tommy kneeled on the ground and but his hand near Motley's mouth)