Mall

Girls: *laughing and walking around*

Siera: "Im hungryyy" whining

Tayler: "iight calm yo tits, theres a burger king right there"

Siera: "yaaaayy leggo"

Shakayla: "the food  aint going nowhere I hope you know that"

Siera: "dont you think I know that"

Shakayla: "f*ck you think you talking to?"

Siera: "girl bye" runs to burger king and waits for the girls to catch up

Tayler: "d*mn, you may be pregnant but you run like a cheetah son"

Tanya: "right!?!?, like why you trifling?"

Siera: "shut up and tell me wat yal want"

Tanya: "Its alright Se-Se, I'll order and pay"

Siera: "iight thanks"

Tanya: "heller, I would like a cheese burger with some large fries..."

Siera&the other girls: "same here"

Tanya: "make that 4 of that"

Cashier: "kay that will be 15.40"

Tanya: "here" hands the cashier the money and heads to a table with the girls

As they're eating, Siera gets a call

Siera: "hello?"

???: "is this Siera?"

Siera: "the one and only"

???: "Chersanto is in the hospital"

Siera: "WHAT?!?!" she screamed so loud that the girls jumped

Tanya: "Siera, is everything ok?" she asked but Siera ignored her question

Siera: sniffs "okay im on my way, thank you Johnathan is it?"

Johnathan: "yea and your welcome"

Tanya: "SIERA, I ASKED IF EVERYTHING IS ALRIGHT!!?!!?"

Siera: "NO, Roc is in the hospital"

Girls: *Gasp*

Tayler: "why?"

Siera: "I dont know but Im going there now"

Girls: "where coming with you"

Siera nods her head and they leave

At The Hospital

Siera runs into the hospital to the man at the desk

Man: "hey...I mean how may I help you"

Siera: "Im here to see Chersanto August"

Man: "he's in room 143" (see what I did there lol)

Siera: "thanks" she runs to the room

Man: "damn she fine, I hope she's his sister cos' I wanna ta..."he gets cut off

Tanya:"aayyee dats my sister and she is his fiance and is preggers so um I hate to burst your bubble but...yea"

Man:"dont worry, I have my ways" by the time he says that, the girls have already went to the room

In The Room

Siera: "oh my gosh, oh my gosh, OH MY GOSH"

Siera POV:

how can this happen to me? after he just proposed to me, why? *she drops to the floor crying* "sorry to interupt but im Johnathan" he holds out his hand for her to shake it but instead, she jumps up and hugs him "thank you soo much" she said "umm" she gets down and says "sorry" "no problem. Aaayyyeee, your cute..wait no your sexy" he says "AND SHE'S TAKEN AND PREGNANT" Shakayla screams causing nurses and doctors to stare into the room "sorry, everything's fine here" she says then everyone goes back to working. "Siera, a word" Tanya says "kay" she (Siera) replies. They go into the hallway "what the fu.ck Siera?" "what I do?" I replied "you got a person you dont know, that is not your baby daddy and isnt your fiance pushing up on you" she said "no I dont, I couldnt even speak cos' yal was interupting me. I was gonna tell him that" "oh ok" "yeaaah" I say in a 'duh' voice. We go back inside the room and see Roc awake but still laying down and when he saw me, he turned his face and asked if he could talk to me allone and I knew THIS couldnt be good. After everyone left, he turned his face back to me and tried to sit up, I saw him wince in pain so I put my had on his chest softly, letting him know to lay back down, I hate seeing him in pain. I let a tear roll down the side of my cheek seeing him like this. "how did this happen?" I asked him. He let out a deep sigh before answering "if I tell you, you have to promise to not be mad" he said "alright now tell me" "well....im back on the streets" he looked down "WH..." I calm down before I answer "why didnt you tell me?" I asked him in the calmest voice I could "well I knew you would go crazy and i thought that we would need some money to take care of the baby when she/he is born" I sigh and say "look babe, where gonna get through this together ok? just have a little faith" I said he looked at me and said "alright only for you" "can you promise me something?" I asked him "yeah, anything" he replied "I need you to follow your dream and become a singer and dancer I mean you have the voice and the moves. You Prod, Prince and Ray all do yal should make a group. Please tell me you'll look into it?" he smiled and said "I will" I kissed him and watched him drift asleep.

Girls: "aaawww"

Siera: shut up and lets go home

Girls: "iight leggo"

*this was type cocky or at least to me it was lmao but comment please. I'll try and kick in another chapter*