Chapter 2 : I friendzoned him

Now lets see Gfriend's side of the story... Warning! They're very loud >_<

Gfriend's dorm

BOOM
SCREECHHHHH

The sound of things falling and tables screeching is normal in Gfriend's dorm.

"Yah! Keep it down!" Sowon yelled.

"JUNG YERIN! Give me back my phone!"

"Not until you give me mine, Hwang Eunbi!"

The two chased each other all around the dorm, with Yuju in the middle cheering them on.

"Go Yerin unnie!"

Sinb stopped and glared at Yuju. "Why are you on her side?"

She laughed. "Because I like Yerin unnie more!" She went to Yerin and they both ran away from Sinb.

That made Sinb blow up in anger. "Yahhh! You both are so annoying!"

"Look who's talking!" Yerin called out.

"When will they ever stop?" Sowon complained, rubbing her temples in frustration.

"Right after never, I guess." Eunha replied.

Meanwhile, the other three members are all resting on the couch with their phones.
They are used to this kind of scene with three grown-up kids fighting with each other.

"Sowon, look at this." Eunha giggled and showed her something Jungkook sent to her.

She looked at it and laughed. "Yaa.. those shippers really are smart aren't they?"

Eunha nodded in agreement. "Too bad its not true."

"Not true my ass." Sowon mumbled.

"I'm serious! Why would he get jealous of me?"

"Because he likes you, duh."

"He likes me my ass."

"I'm serious!" Sowon yelled playfully. "I'm absolutely sure, 100% positive."

Eunha rolled her eyes. "How can you be so sure?"

"As a girlfriend of one of the members, of course I'm sure." She smiled slyly.

"YOU AND JIN ARE-"

"Shh! I don't want those kids know about it! I'll never have a peaceful night again," She whispered.

"Okay, okay. But, since when?"

"A long time ago." Eunha glared at her for not telling earlier. "But we're keeping it a secret for now."

"When are you planning to tell the fans?"

"We're not sure yet."

"But what does that has something to do with Jungkook liking me?" Eunha asked, getting curious.

Sowon cleared her throat. "Well.." She shifted on the couch, getting more comfortable. "I really shouldn't tell, but Jungkook spends his free time scrolling through the #eunkook posts, just like you do."

Eunha gasped and urged her to continue.

"And you know that you did that collab with seventeen yesterday? He was jealous how you did skinship with Mingyu," She giggled.