Chapter 5 : No shit, sherlock

SBS Gayo Daejun

"Dude."

BTS are stunned and shocked the whole time they were watching the 'most awaited' collab involving Gfriend, Got7, Twice and Seventeen.

Jungkook, V, Jimin and Jhope looked at each other, bewildered.

They're not impressed.

"W-Wait he just touched- WTF IS HAPPENING?" V couldn't help but cursed at the performance in front of him.

"Yo, he did not just looked at her ass like that. Nuh uh. Ain't that happening with me around." Jhope sassed.

Jungkook sighed. "Alright guys, the best thing that we can do right now is to just be calm. We don't want someone to capture us being like this. So just be c-"

Before he could finish his sentence, Suga nudged his arm and motioned him to look at the stage.

Yugyeom nearly touched Eunha's ass while doing a dance move and just stared at her flirtily after that.

You can practically see the fumes coming out of Jungkook's ears.

"That boi has no f*cking chill! Next time I go bowling with him I will just throw the ball at his sorry little ass!"

Namjoon and Jin just snorted and held their laughs.

"I cannot watch this any longer," V closed his eyes shut. "Its causing serious damage to my eyes."

"I can do so much better than that guy!" Jhope complained.

"Jimin. Are you still alive?" Jin poked the lifeless Jimin beside him.

He slowly shook his head in response.

"Poor guy! Who knew a collab could cause such serious mental issues to a person." Namjoon laughed.

"Thank god Sowon didn't participate in this. If she does, a long long lecture will wait for her at home."

"I wish Ailee was here. She would have wanted to see these look on their faces."

"What about you, Yoongi? Any comments?"

Suga just shrugged. "I told you, Umji is a nice girl. She wouldn't make her man jealous."

V, Jungkook and Jhope glared at him.

"Who said I'm jealous?" They said at the same time.

"Really guys? Even a non-fan can tell from the look on your faces."

Much to their annoyance, the performance was quite long and they were forced to endure the suffer of watching their girls dancing with other men.

-

After the performance, Yuju, Sinb, Eunha and Yerin bowed to their partners and went backstage to meet up with Sowon and Umji.

"Waa~ you guys looked so hot up there," Sowon commented jokingly.

"The guys are hotter though," Umji said.