°6

because people told me they liked this a lot I decides to try writing some more !!

"Soooo, Danny, how was the date?" Ross dropped his backpack on the ground and sat down in the chair beside Dan. Danny shushed him.

"Ross, we're in a library." He sighed. "I'll write it out in text, I guess." Dan grabbed his phone and started typing furiously. Ross' phone buzzed and he was silent for a moment, eyes scanning his phone. His eyes widened. Ross jumped up.

"Pardon, Dan, I need to scream into my jacket." He ran out for a minute, and returned out of breath. "That was satisfying. I kinda lied, I screamed into a dab, but same thing I guess. Did you guys really kiss twice? Was he good?" Danny pinched him on the arm. "What was that? I didn't say anything. It's not like I threw names."

"I don't care, don't go letting the whole school know I kissed a boy two times yesterday!" Danny leaned back in his seat. "Um, was that the bell? I have to go, I'll see you in science-" Ross held up a hand, but he was already to the door.

"…I don't have science with Danny…" Ross puzzled for a second before he realized why Dan ran off. He giggled. One of Danny's friends, an older boy named Brian, strode over to Ross.

"Hey, don't tell Danny I talked to you, but was it Arin?" Ross nodded quietly. "That gay piece of shit," Brian mumbled, taking off after him.