A/N

Oh. My. Gosh. I am so sorry. I haven't updated this book since December 5th.
I'm sorry. 😬 But.... expect an update later today.
I've just been very busy with Christmas and school and tons of other stuff.
I had to rearrange my SISTERS room. Then she told me she didn't like it, so we have to re-rearrange her room. That's gonna take another 8hours. 😒
Then we have people coming over for 6 hours today for a thing we do.
Ya know what.... I'm just gonna show you my schedule.

Christmas schedule:
Friday: Clean room and then we have people coming over.

Saturday (Christmas Eve): Church and then we go to my grandparents house. Then we have my dad's older sister coming with her family. And they're staying until the 27th.

Sunday: Christmas! So I'll be with my family the whole day!

Monday: grandparents house again to open their presents, and then we have a huge dinner there.

Tuesday: my dad's family leaves and then we clean our house up from all of the wrapping paper and we deep clean our house.

Wednesday: our break day

Thursday: grandparents house again (we stay there all day and their wifi sucks)

Friday: my sister has a basketball game that's in New York and I live in Pennsylvania so that's a long travel.

Saturday: we go to one of my best friends house and wait for the new year.

Sunday: 2017 so I want to start with another update.

Monday: I'll update again

Tuesday: I go back to school.

So I'm gonna be pretty busy but I'll try and update as much as I can! ILYSM!
Just wanted to point out... these emojis are useless:
🕴💺👣🌱🌾🌬🌫🍥🎫🚧🛣🗜📿🔍🔎🖋✒️🕐🕕🕚🕟🕤🕑🕖🕛🕠🕥🕒🕗🕜🕡🕦🕧🕢🕝🕘🕓🕔🕙🕞🕣