Alaeddin

His older brother had gotten slightly bored, it would seem.

Alaeddin's room was neater and more organised than it had been when he went to sleep. He only hoped that Calvin hadn't gotten the bright idea and had gone into the other Magi's rooms, since he was sure that Cleopatra wouldn't be happy with someone seeing her so defenceless.

Unlike his fellow Magi, he didn't mind anyone seeing him as he slept, he had shared a room before. Stacks of books pushed towards the walls, he traced his fingers over one such stack before realising that Calvin's bored cleaning hadn't been what had woken him up.

What had woken him up? Which led him to his next question, how long had he and the other Magi been asleep for? Had they been able to stop the world's Rukh from going black, stop people from falling into complete despair? Keeping them away from their loved ones, only because they had died hating the world.

Watching Ahalya fall into despair had been heart breaking enough, her skin going from pale to inky black. Pulled into despair without being allowed to defend herself, since using any of her magical energy would have made the infection spread quicker.

Ahalya had not been a happy camper. Nor was Miya, from what Alaeddin could remember. She had pouted more than she did when he first met her.

"Jada's wisdom." The voice that echoed in his home was deep and clearly male. Loud as well, but Alaeddin doubted that it was like that most of the time. At least he could answer one of his questions; intruders.

Closing his eyes shut, he could only pray that Calvin was alright, Rukh knew how long it had taken his older brother to put himself back together the first-time round. Honestly, he was a little too gentle to people who broke into their home.

For example; Sinbad, David and whoever the booming voice belonged to. Along with the owner of the second set of light footsteps and light breathing. It wasn't like he needed Miya's hearing to hear them, the castle echoed everything.

"Peterke, are you sure this is the place?" a second voice asked, her voice was deeper than Ahalya's had been. Alaeddin was sure that was a given, but they had as much steel under their words as Miya and Morio did.

Slipping behind white curtains, he was just glad that Calvin had placed four doors in his room, two of them leading to nowhere. The voices didn't match anyone he knew.

A known enemy was better than an unknown one. Ahalya would agree with him on that one, more so after what happened with Duhkha.

"Patience Ibolya," Peterke told her. Alaeddin placed his hand on the door, closing it behind him so that they wouldn't be able to follow. "We've been looking for Jada's Wisdom for centuries. Since the first text had been translated."

"So, the French beat the English?" Ibolya asked, her voice fading out as he reached the front room. Calvin's room, the one where he kept most of his unread books.

Alaeddin Jada didn't leave his family behind, not unless someone dragged him out kicking and screaming. He knew healing magic, had been taught it by several different people.

Calvin, Alaeddin thought, pushing the door opened and running towards his brother. Someone had broken his arm, along with his leg and collarbone.

He was hurt. He didn't know what he was going to do about it, none of his friends really held revenge in high-esteem. Justice yes, but not revenge. He had seen revenge in action, watched as it consumed most of his friend's life and caused him to fall. Nor was he going to follow the mindset of the person who almost destroyed the world, on his king's psychopathic grandfather's orders.

The bones had been easy to heal, along with the necessary spell that would keep his brother out of Ibolya's and Peterke's line of sight. Now only his follow Magi would be able to find his brother, along with King Solomon's djinn.

Holding his staff in front of himself, he moved all his brother's things back into his room. At least he wouldn't be the one who wracked texts that were thousands of years old, that no longer existed because the worlds they had come from didn't exist either.

"Hello Aladdin," Peterke told him, black hair greying as he looked at him with aged blue eyes. The woman next to him was younger, her black hair and eyes making her skin look paler then what it was.

"He doesn't look like much," Ibolya remarked.

Alaeddin tipped his head to the side, before copying Ahalya, allowing a fire ball to hover over his head. Throwing it, he had all but screamed when black chains tied him to the floor.

"That should keep you out of trouble," Peterke remarked, wrinkled hands resting on his head. "Now you'll be coming with us, Seal of Solomon."