My hearth just died

Ty's prove

I was so ready for the party and then Jason walked in with a sad face. Before I could say anything he screamed out "Adam isn't coming to the party because of dawn"! I felt like my hearth was broken . Funny you couldn't hear it break at all. I sat on my bed with my eyes full of tears but I was still going to go to the party and make the best of it. Jason just hugged me then pat me on the back and left my room. Suddenly there was a knock at the door. I opened and saw a fat man in a sweater that looked ancient and a kelt( a kelt is a man skirt) the man said "hello neighbor my name is Sr. Butt Face and I wanted to ask if you have a cup of sugar that I can borrow". I said sure and got him the sugar he said" thank you I will repay you later I swear I will". He turned around and skipped back home. I closed the door an saw Jason holding back all his laughter.I told him "you could laugh now". He laugh so hard his stomach started to hurt. Ok it was pretty funny and that just made my day." Hey you ready to go to the party Jason". "hold on I have to get something". He came back with a small box wrapped with minecraft paper. "it's you're birthday and no one notice so I thought it be perfect because you were going to hang out with Adam but I guess I should give it to you". I opened the box in it was a creeper hoodie. "I love it thank you so much"! " ok let's go Ty".

Ok this is sucky so sorry if its boring ok have a wonderful and magical day my cupcakes