Party time

Ty's prove

We drove to Jerome's house. It took us about an hour. When we got there we saw the house decked out with streamers , beers, and poppers that I did not trust Jerome with. Man if only Adam was here it make it all better. I went straight to Jerome to ask him where did he get so many poppers. "BIGGUMS YOU CAME"!! Jerome yelled so hard he blew my eardrums out. "Hey Jerome how you doing"? "Im doing great now get that ass on the dance floor body"! "Ok ok let's dance"!

Adam's prove

I drove with Dawn to the party since she finally got in the mood to go. We drove in silence because she wasn't in the mood to talk she actually was sometimes not in the mood to do anything. She finished her make-up in the car and said "Im sorry for being a turd" "it's ok dawn I still love you". "Really "? "Really Dawn". I looked at the house and said "Wow". Outside was a couch that ssunde was sleeping on. We went inside and the first thing I see is a shocked Ty.

Ty's prove

I was dancing when Adam walked in with Dawn my mouth dropped. I wanted to cry I wanted to jump on him and tell him I love you and never do that again but I just stayed in shock with my mouth open. "Hey Ty you ok". I snapped out and said "Um ya I thought you weren't coming that all". "Well forget that and let's party"! "Ok but I have to find Jason first". I ran with all my might I was as happy as I could be. I found Jason outside with Mitch and Jerome. I yelled out "Jason"!! Jason turned around and said "Hey Ty what's up". I caught my breath and said "Adam and Dawn are here"! Jason's eyes grew big and said "I'll be back guys". We saw Adam leave Dawn and call out my name what might he want with me?

Sorry so short but ill make a longer one ok bye!!! *jumps off a cliff with terrified sky holding on.