Am i in love with ty

Ty prove

Adam called out my name. Dam it he must want me for something but we have to get to the plan. I was at that point about to scream because I was so confused but Jason said "Go with Adam it's my time to shine ill go and find a way to get you guys alone". I gave him a quick hug and said "Good luck". Adam found me walking around. I saw his gorgeous I eyes and I almost fainted on the dirty floor.

Adam's prove

I was looking for Ty until I found him wandering around. He looked nervous. "Hey Ty want to go dance". "I don't dance that good". Ty said in a shaky voice. "Come on you won dance king last time remember". "Oh ya I remember".

~~~~~~~~ flash back~~~~~~~~

Me and Ty where dancing when they annouced the winner. Ty won because of his break dance which was hilarious

~~~~~~Ok short flash back over~~~~~~

Ty prove ( again )

Dam it Adam wanted me to dance with him oh god no I just wanted some where to talk to him in private. Jason came and said "Hey may I borrow Ty for a second". "Sure Jason but just for a minute" Adam seemed serious. Jason pulled me away into a corner and said "Well I did it now ill push you into Adam and hopefully you'll end up kissing him instead of ending up staring into each others eyes awkwardly but I suggest you leave the crowd and go somewhere private". "You sure it'll work"? I asked nervously. "Positive". Then Adam came and said "Ok minute is up lets go Ty". I shook my head and left with Adam. Adam took me around the house he said he was trying to find somewhere where we could talk when we found it we stood there in silence. Before Adam could speak Jason came and bump me into Adam's lips. I felt all warm inside . I kept my eyes open but Adam eventually closed his eyes and then he pulled me closer for a long time we kissed until I broke the kiss for air. I blushed bright red. Adam let go off my waist and said "I'm so sorry Ty it was a accident I..I" "Shh it's ok just hope no one saw". "Ya lets get back to the party". I could see him blushing. I was so happy this was the best day of my life I looked back an smiled at a excited Jason who whispered "your welcome".

Adam's prove

I just kissed Ty and I actually enjoyed it! Wait no I like Dawn and Ty is just a friend. I wanted to kiss him again but I know he is not gay or is he I don't know any more I just want to go outside with Ty and relax. I went outside and found Dawn sleeping on a couch next to Tiffany(Tiffany is ihascupquake) . Well I shouldn't wake her up she must be so tired. Ty and me laid on the grass and stared at the stars. I don't know any more am I in love with Ty?

There you go a long page or paragraph or whatever. *throws iPod off a cliff. are you proud of me mom are you finally proud! * runs off cliff and yells BACON!!!!

Ok see you later my cupcakes!! bbbyyyyyeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!;)