Chapter 3 -first Date-

Rin's POV~

After Haru and I left his house, we decided that we would take a nice walk and stop at what ever is open at 11 at night. It's been about five minutes of nothing but silence. I can tell something is going on in Haru's mind but he's not one to talk about his feelings. The swimming tournament is coming up soon and I can't wait to race him again.
The night sky shined off of the ocean making the world look like a painting. I swear if we don't start talking I'm going to go crazy.
"So are you ready to get your ass kicked at the tournament," I said flashing a smile at my dolphin boy friend. He didn't say anything. He just kept looking out into the ocean. I sighed and stopped him. "Alright Haru what's wrong?" I asked. Haru came to a stop a few paces in front of me.
"Makoto talked to me," He started. As he was talking I noticed he couldn't look me in the eye.
"Yeah and? You guys talk all the time. Haru if you think I'm easily gonna get jealous..."
"He kissed me Rin," Haru cut me off. Well sweet wall Maria if that isn't fan fucking tastic. I sighed. I know that Makoto likes Haru but I always thought that he would be more mindful of other people because you know he's mamakoto. Now I would me lying if i said that this didn't anger me that Makoto kissed Haru.
"What did you do about it?" I asked trying , but failing, to sound calm. Haru looked down.
"He was drunk so..."
"So you kissed him back?"
"God no Rin. He was drunk so I just stood there until he was done making a fuss."
"What was he making a fuss about?" I asked calming down knowing that Haru didn't kiss him back.
"Well he knows that we are dating. So there's that,"
"Do you care if people know?" I asked him feeling a little offended.
"No but I thought that we agreed to keep this on the low." Haru said now finding a place to sit on top of some railing. Haru swung his legs over the railing and looked over the ocean. The light reflected greatly off of his eyes. The way the moon light hit his skin made it radiant. I leaned on the platform next to him.
"Well he is gonna have one hell of a headache," I said trying to lighten the mood. Haru smiled a bit. He gently placed his hand on mine. I smiled.
"Rin I'm tired," Haru complained. I laughed.
"Well it is late so we can head back to your place and.. Well I'll let you decide," I smirked hoping he got my lil hint.
"Yes Rin I would love to make mackerel." I sighed and put my head down in defeat.
"Sure," Haru jumped down and grabbed my hand. "Good first date?"
"Yeah good first date."
I'm sorry it's short I realized i have to many stories going on so I'm gonna focus on my top two and that's "Levi's God Daughter Eren x reader" and this one. so I plan to update weekly. We'll see. I will also be updating 'After the circus' My Sebastian x OC. If you haven't seen black butler I highly recommend it! OKay I'm out by!