Chapter Five

"We're trending on Twitter" Niall told Anja as he hugged her from behind. Anja was helping Bobby cook lasagna for Greg's family that was coming over in a couple hours.

"We are?" Anja asked and Niall whisped a 'yes' to her.

Anja felt Nialls hot breath towards her ear and she liked it. Niall then kissed her cheek and let go of the hug. He started going out of the kitchen.

"Aren't you gonna help?" Anja asked before Niall was completely out of the kitchen.

Niall stopped and looked back at Anja. Her long brown hair was in a messy bun at the top of her head, just like he liked it.

"I'm gonna leave the cooking to the hottie and the professional" Niall answered referring to Anja and his dad. "Where is my dad by the way?"

"He went out to buy some tomatoes for the salad" Anja answered, looking down at what she was cooking. "Theo and his parents will be here in about an hour"

Niall chuckled to himself, thinking of the fact that Anja said 'Theo and his parents' instead of 'Your brother and his family'. Anja did really love his nephew.

Greg, Denise and Theo came about an hour after and in perfect time. Bobby, who was making the salad, had just finished making it. Niall had set the table with five plates, five drinking glasses, five knifes and forks and things to drink. He had gotten the assignment to do that because he didn't help with making dinner. Theo got to sit in a baby chair and eat baby food.

"How's it been Anja?" Denise asked and ate a bit of her food.

"It's been good" Anja answered with a smile. "How about you?"

"Just great" Denise answered. "Theo has been a good baby and Niall has been a good uncle. He's really good with kids"

"The problem is that he can't hold them properly" Anja said and the entire table started to laugh.

"Well if I got kids of my own I'd probably be better. Obviously not now but maybe sometime in the future" Niall said glaring at Anja.

Anja smiled and answered "Mabey. Who knows?".

When they finished dinner Anja and Denise stood up to prepare dessert that Bobby bought when he was buying the tomatoes. Bobby and Greg stood up to take away the plates and they took out the milk because they were having a small chocolate cake with for dessert.

When everything was on the table they started to eat and talk to each other again.

"Is the cake good?" Bobby asked everyone at the table. They all nodded and said yes and then it got quite for a second. Suddenly Theo let out a funny noise and they all started laughing.

"I think Thoe think the cake is good to" Niall said and then cut a bit of his chocolate cake.

"He hasn't even had a taste" Anja said and looked at Niall, who was sitting opposite of her.

"Can he have a taste?" Niall asked Denise and Greg with a hopeful voice and big eyes.

"Niall, he's a baby" Greg said looking at Niall.

"Well you've given him big people food before"  Niall said. "Like the time you gave him mashed bananas".

"Niall you do know that you can give a baby mashed bananas?" Anja asked with a small smile on her face.

"Well I just wanted my nephew to try new foods" Niall said with a cocky voice.

Anja stood up and went to sit with Niall. Niall pulled her down on his lap and Anja sat there. Niall started to kiss her cheek while his family and girlfriend was having a normal conversation. After a while Greg noticed and suggested that Niall and Anja should go back to Nialls room.

"Thanks Greg" Niall said standing up, making Anja stand too and then running to his room with Anja.

When they got back to his room Niall evidently attacked Anja with kisses. Anja started walking backwards because Niall was walking forward and she then fell onto the bed.

"Niall" Anja said pulling away from the kiss.

"What?" Niall asked and then he went into kiss her neck.

Anja forget what she was going to say because of the pleasure Niall was giving her. She got lost in the kissing of her boyfriend and soon Niall was kissing her lips again. It felt amazing and Anja forgot about the world for a second. Soon she came back and remembered what she was going to tell Niall and she pulled away once again.

"What's with all the kisses?" she whispers looking into Nialls blue eyes.

"I just missed my girlfriend"  Niall answer, shifting his look between Anjas eyes and lips. He wanted to feel her lips against his own.

"Well can't we do other couples things?" Anja asked and smile weakly.

"Like what?" Niall replyed and this time his eyes was locked on Anjas lips.

"We can cuddle" Anja said and brought Nialls head up with her hand so that he was looking into his eyes again.

"Cuddle like in lying in bed while kissing and hugging and talking and taking silly selfies" Niall asked with an exited voice.

Anja answered with a simple 'yes' and Niall immediately stood up, taking his shirt off. He handed it.to Anja and told her to take off the shirt she was wearing and put on his shirt. She did as she was told and took of her shirt. Niall was now in only boxers and Anja was shirtless, only wearing a bra. She then quickly put on her boyfriends grey shirt.

"Take off your pants and you will look even more amazing in my shirt" Niall said seductively and Anja gave him a weird look.

She understood what he ment and took off her red pants. Niall then crawled into the beds under the sheet and so did Anja.

"Told you you would look amazing" Niall said and winked. He had his hands on Anjas thigh, running it up and down. Anja liked it and smiled.

"You can't even see my whole body" she said, still with the smile on het face.

"I can imagine how you look" Niall whispered to Anja.

Anja laughed and looked down on the blue sheets. Niall lifted her head up a bit and gave her a light kiss.

"You're amazing" he said.

"I know I am" Anja responded as a joke and Niall got it, so they both ended up laughing. Niall took his phone that was on the night stand behind it and snapped a photo of Anja laughing.

"Hey! What did you do that for?" she asked trying to sound a bit angry but she couldn't contain her giggling.

"I just wanted a picture of you laughing" he answered, looking at his beautiful and giggling girlfriend.

"Well I've got like ten pictures of you laughing that I got from Tumblr, so I guess we're even" Anja said.

Niall and Anja spent the entire night laughing at silly things, posting selfies on instagram and obviously, kissing. They were up until 3:45 am without even realizing it. When Niall realized what the time was he insisted that they should at least try and sleep so that they didn't sleep all morning through evening.