Chapter Six

Anja woke up and the first thing she did was checking the time on her phone. It was 2:30 pm and she was very surprised that herself and Niall had managed to sleep that long. Her brown hair was in a messy bun that she had made right before she went to sleep and she was wearing Nialls grey t-shirt that Niall gave to her last night.

"Niall, babe, wake up" Anja said a shoke Niall a bit.

"Ugh not now dad, I'll get ready for school in a minute" Niall replied tiredly and turned over.

"Do I really sound like your dad?" Anja asked laughing.

Niall slowly looked up at Anja. "Oh! No, of course you don't sound like my dad, I'm just tired" Niall said. Anja ran her fingers through Nialls blonde and messy morning hair. "Got it babe" she answered.

Two hours later they had gotten dressed and Niall had talked to his mum. They had decided that 5:15 pm they would meet at the carnival that was in town so that they could spend sometime with Maura and Anja and Niall could go on rides together. Anja was wearing black jeans, a white t-shirt with 86 printed in black, a hooded denim jacket with fur inside, a pair of black army boots and cream colored knitted gloves. She had her brown hair in a side braid and wore a grey beanie to keep her warm.

Niall wore dark blue jeans, a white t-shirt, a grey hoodie that the left open, a black jacket that he also left open and a pair of white shoes.

It was 4:45 pm and they decided to leave for the carnival. They got in the car and drove to the the carnival. When they arrived they started to walk around the carnival, waiting for Maura to come. After about 15 minutes she came and Niall and Anja greeted her. Maura was wearing a grey jacket, demin coloured jeans, a black hat and black gloves.

"Hi mum" Niall said smiling.

"Hi sweetheart" Maura replied giving Niall a hug.  When the hug was over Maura turned to Anja and said "Hi Anja, I'm so happy you're here". She then pulled Anja into a hug and Anja hugged her back.

"Hi Maura" Anja said while they were hugging. "I'm happy I'm here to"

All three then started talking and they walked around to play some games at the carnival and Niall and Anja went on some rides. After a couple of hours Maura left but the couple stayed and decided to go on the Ferris Wheel. When they got to the top for the second the Ferris Wheel suddenly stoped and the couple so realized that the ride was broken.

"It seem like we're going to be up here for a while so why not make it more romantic?" Niall asked when they had been stuck for about an hour.

"How are suppose to make this romantic?" Anja said.

"Well we can start by looking at this amazing view" Niall responded.

"It would be much easier if I wasn't freezing" Anja said holding her arms around herself. Niall zipped open his black jacket and grey hoodie and then pulled Anja closer, putting her cold body under his hoodie and jacket.

"Better?" Niall asked giving Anja a kiss on the top of her head.

"Better" Anja responded looking up at Niall and giving him a kiss.

Anja and Niall were stuck at the top of the Ferris Wheel for three hours and a half but they were having a good time by talking about the view, the upcoming One Direction tour, the 1D fans and more other stuff. When they got home both Niall and Anja quickly changed into sweatpants and a t-shirt but Anja decided to wear Nialls grey hoodie that he wore the same day. They went to the living room to watch movies and after watching two movie, The Smurfs 2 and We're The Miller's, Anja fell asleep and Niall carried her to his bed.

"Goodnight love" he whispered and kissed Anjas forehead lightly.