Chapter Two

After about an hour Bobby had called Anja and Niall telling them that dinner was ready. The couple went down stairs and began to eat dinner with Bobby.

"How was the flight?" Bobby asked Anja as he was serving himself some salad that he made earlier.

"It was great" Anja responded with a  smile on her face.

"It was great because you knew that you're were gonna get to see me" Niall joked and Anja giggled.

"Couples" Bobby whispered while shaking his head

Dinner went on as normal and they had a good conversation.

When dinner was over Niall and Anja went back to Nialls bedroom to be alone.

"What do you wanna do?" Niall asked Anja as she sat herself down on Nialls bed.

"We can watch Little Britain on Netflix" Anja said to her boyfriend with a smile as she took Nialls laptop that was lying on the bed.

"Sure" Niall said and went into kiss Anja.

Anja kissed Niall back as he leaned over her. Anja then layed herself on the bed and her long brown hair spread itself out. Niall followed Anja down and what started out as a kiss turned into a heated makeout session.

Anja started to run her fingers through Nialls blonde hair and he flipped them over so Anja was now laying on top of Niall.

"I've missed you so much" Niall whispered into the kiss.

"I've missed you to" Anja replayed.

They continued to makeout for about a minute.

"We should really stop" Anja whispered as she pulled away from the kiss.

She then reached for the laptop and opened it up. Anja loged into Netflix and sherched for Little Britain and then started an episode. Niall took the cover over himself and his girlfriend. They started to cuddle as they were watching the show.

As the evening was coming to an end Anja and Niall shut down the laptop, Anja went into the bathroom and changed into a t-shirt and shorts while Niall stayed in his room and took of his chlotes and stayed in only his boxers.

The couple then went to Nialls bed and quickly fell asleep.