Chapter Four

It was autum season so it was cold outside. Niall and Anja decided to go to a coffee shop as soon as they left the house. They didn't take Nialls car because there was a coffee shop within walking distance. When they reached their detination the couple went in line to get a warm drink. Anja took tea with one sugar and Niall took hot chocolate. They than went to a park near bye the coffee shop. They hadn't seen any paparatzzis so far, which was a good sing. Anja and Niall were now at a park bench talking and having a good time while watching kids with their parents at the park. Suddenly three girls that lookedf about twelwe years old walked up to Niall and Anja.

"Hi!" one of the girls said and Niall responded with a "hi" back to her.

"We just wanted to ask you Niall if we can take some pictures with you" the second girl asked with her irish accent and a big smile on her face. She was holding a camer, a black marker and a piece of paper.

"But if we're interrupting your date you don't have to take pictures with us" the third girl said giving the couple a smile. 

Niall asked Anja if it was okay to take pictures with them and Anja obviously said yes. Niall took a picture with the first girl on her phone. The second girl asked Niall for an autograph and Niall gave her one and then took a picture on the camera she was holding. The third girl took a selfi with Niall and when the girls were about to leave the third girl asked for a picture with Anja.

"You wanna take a picture with me?" Anja asked shocked.

"Well it would be great if I could take one with only you and another one with you and Niall" she said happily.

"Sure" Anja said. "But can I ask you why?"

"I like totally ship you two together" the girl responded. "Ailler is the best couple ever"

"Ailler?" Niall asked with a curious look in his eyes.

"That's your ship name. Anja and Niall together becomes Ailler" the girl says giggling.

"Where does the 'r' come from?" Niall asked again.

"It's from your nickname Nialler" one of the other girls awnser.

Niall and Anja stopped asking questions and took the pictures with the third girl. Befor the girls left they also wanted a picture with 'Ailler' all together.

When Niall and Anja were back at Bobbys house Niall immediately checked Twitter and he saw that #Ailler was treding world wide. He than decided to tweet a tweet with the hashtag.

@NiallOfficial:I can't belive that mine and Anjas "ship name" is #Ailler. Love you guys xx :)