A Seraphim's Tainted Mate

Blood.

Everywhere.

Doesn't that sound corny to you?

It's how almost every horror story begins but unfortunately, those were fake this is real.

I am human, I assume like most people in this world. But I guess I'm wrong about that. Seeing how my 'mate' is the all time rare and legendary Seraphim. I didn't know what that meant until I saw his 6 wings for myself. They were beautiful. A Golden Brown color with Silver feathers but, that's only when he is fighting. Can you imagine what he looks like when he is furious?

He looks like a demon spawn. Glowing Crimson eyes and long Jet black hair. The scariest part I think are his wings. They turn the color of ash with feathers the color of hot flowing lava. It scared me and honestly, I think it scared him knowing he turned out to look that way.

I don't think he was trying to scare me. I know he loves me and I know he would never hurt me but, he is afterall the most deadliest of the Otherworld.

He is king of all Demons and Angels and I am his queen to be I think. I don't know if I'll ever amount to an actual queen or anything in between.

I am after all... Worthless Human Scum.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

(A/N)

This is my second book and I advise everyone or anyone to NOT steal my story and if you reference it at least give me the credit.

I think this might be a depressing story but it's a story nonetheless so it'll have to do for now.