Chapter 3: Caden's House

Caden's POV

As I pulled up to my driveway I realized how alone I was. The 3-story Victorian house that looked lively in the morning, now looked dreadful and gloomy. Even though, this was the first of many houses, it was my favorite and I hoped it was Marianna's favorite too.

I looked over to my left and saw that she was asleep and so were her siblings. I found out that she had gotten custody of the little ones when her mother decided to walk out right when the child services people came. She was caught having sex with her boyfriend in their backyard. What made matters worse was that she was drunk and high, apparently a bad combination in the human world.

I parked the car and leaned over to lightly kiss my mate. She was whimpering softly in her sleep which I found quite sexy. I opened my door and jumped out. My friend Antonio stormed out of the front door. He looked frazzled and disheveled. Opening Mari's door I picked her up and lightly threw her over my shoulder, as I did I grabbed the twins in both my arms and swiftly walked past Antonio. I would not argue with him just because I found my mate.

"Who is this?", he hissed.

"My mate."

His eyes bulged. "Your what?!"

I didn't answer I kept walking toward the door.

"You realize if the High Council heard of this you will be demoted to the lowest of the low!"

I opened the door to find a very attractive very naked woman staring at me. She smiled.

"Antonio brought me here to help you release your... Stress." She sauntered her way toward me and licked from my neck to my chin. Gross.

"Antonio didn't tell you that I've found my mate and I will NOT let some cheap whore come between us. Now get out of my way." I snarled at her.

She backed up and glared at me. It looked as though she might say something but, she stopped herself. She walked past me and out the door.

I ran upstairs to my room and pushed open my door. Lying Mari and the twins down, I stripped my clothes and got in the shower. Turning it on hot, I started relaxing my body and enjoying the feel of the spray on me.

Marianna's POV

I woke up in a fright. Scratching my head, I recalled everything that happened to me today and relaxed a little.

Pee. Damn it, I needed to pee. Badly. I looked around and saw a bathroom in the corner of the room. I stumbled out of bed and opened the door, to find the room completely empty except for a long double sink, a large jacuzzi/bath, and a huge double-headed shower. I slowly padded to my left where the sink was and saw all of my toiletries there. Someone was in the shower and I mean a BIG someone.

I got on my hands and knees and crawled toward the shower door. I know that sounds creepy but I didn't want to freak the guy out. I slowly opened the sliding glass door and stared at the marvelous man in front of me. He turned around and he looked down at me, when he turned his very long, very THICK member swung with him.

Do you know I turned several different shades of pink and red that moment? As soon as he saw me that glorious dick grew hard and no lie hit me on the face. All I could do was stare before realization hit me and I fainted.

Well now I know I'll never be able to handle anything in bed, especially him.