Chapter 8: Going To school?! Not. Also, Caden Has Wings!

1 MONTH LATER, FEBRUARY 10; MONDAY

Marianna's POV

Today is school. A.K.A drama and a living, breathing hell. Since I'm 17 years old and a senior, this will be the last time I have to deal with all this bull. My birthday is February 14, which is valentine's day. Ugh. Each year on that day, I get mountains of love cards, zero birthday cards, and enough chocolate from secret admirers, to feed all of Africa.

But, the fun didn't stop there. I had to have a party. I fluffing hate parties! There was beer, condoms, sluts, anything you name would be there! My mother thought it was hilarious to invite male strippers for this party and I will NOT let a bunch of sexy, built, slightly older men hump my leg. Damn it. I want chipendales...

Oh well. It doesn't matter anymore because I've decided that there will be no party. I'll just keep my chocolate and love cards all to myself in my very new and dark room. I don't appreciate posers, wannabes, or surgically implanted hoes trying to ruin my day.

I jumped up from my very comfy and spacious, king sized bed and head for the bathroom. I open the door just in time, to see Caden in my shower singing to himself. He was quite the singer and his sexy body made my morning seem ten times better. I guess he sensed me standing there, so he stopped singing looked at me and motioned for me to come shower with him.

I'm tainted. My mother's boyfriend has touched me in ways you wouldn't understand. For a child to be messed with like that is disgusting and traumatizing. I nearly lost my virginity to him. But, Caden had saved me from the filthy bastard. Even though, I'm glad he did I still can't get over the fact that he might only want me for sex. So, when he gets it he'll leave and humiliate me in front of his friends and my family. And honestly, I just can't do that. I can't take risks for anything or anyone except for family.

He frowned at me when he saw I hadn't answered him.

"Are you alright? You seem a little pale."

I shook myself out of those dark thoughts and smiled at him.

"I'm fine. I just really don't want to go back to school."

"Well come relax with me in the shower. I could bathe you and wash your hair, if you'd like?"

Oh... He was a charmer.

"That would be very wonderful of you. Thanks..."

He smiled victoriously. He backed up and gestured with his hand to get in with him. I undressed slowly, I was still wary about this. I knew he wouldn't harm me physically but mentally, probably. I walked over and stepped inside. It was so hot in there. I felt as though I was melting. Caden poured soap on a loofa and started to scrub my back with it. He was gently and through.

I sighed and leaned against him slightly. This was pure bliss. I wish he could touch me like this always.

"Does it feel nice?"

"Mmm. Yessss"

He leaned down and whispered in my ear, "Do you want more?"

I blushed and moaned a little. Having him so close did things to my body that I didn't understand. I was so hot and I was wet... He had touched me before but right now I felt like I needed him thrusting deep in me now...

"Wait. I have school in a little bit."

He kissed my earlobe and trailed kisses along my jaw line. Damn it. I was losing my control.

"Well how about I finish washing you and then we can work on getting you some clothes together, that sounds nice right?"

"Yea", I breathed.

He smirked and bit his bottom lip a little.

Oh fuck school! I can be absent today.

I turned around so his chest was to mine and I wrapped my arms around his neck.

"How about I miss school for just today? Then tomorrow after school I can continue where we left off today."

"Won't you get in trouble?" Aww, he's concerned.

"Not if I tell them I'm sick."

Wow. I really am a slut.

He kissed me passionately, I wanted him so badly that I grabbed his arms and made him cup my breasts. His large, rough hands carressed my globes. I squeaked in pain and pleasure when he squeezed a little.

He put me against the tile and growled, "You are mine! No one will touch you this way! Only me!" And just like that I came. I never knew dominance turned me on to the point of orgasm. I shook violently and moaned his name softly. His eyes turned Pitch Black. Then all of a sudden a pair of Pearl White wings with Charcoal Black feathers popped out.

It wasn't s 'poof I'm here' type of thing, no it was 'crack-a-lack-crack' because his bones were growing and expanding. Seriously? I freaked the fuck out and demanded him to het away from me. He started to cry and ask me to not be afraid of him.

Damn. Things just never go my way. This whole thing escalated so quickly I think I got whiplash from it.

There was an awkward silence then an 'I'll stay but, don't come near me' type of thing.

I loved him. No matter what, I was destined to be with him. So, might as well make the best of it.

"I'm sorry", he had said in a hoarse voice.

"It's alright, just if you have any other secrets please tell me. Don't wait for me to find out, okay?"

He smiled and slowly leaned in to kiss me. I closed my eyes and leaned toward him. We kissed in an 'oh what a relief, I thought I lost you' type of way. I stroked his 6 wings and played with the feathers a little. They were super soft. I wondered if he could actually fly with them.

We got out of the shower quickly but, we were already shriveled prunes by then. I walked out if the bathroom hand in hand with Caden and he let me play with his wings.

I don't think I could've been any happier then I was now but, hey there is always time to improve.