Chapter 3/9 (Kinda...Edit)

Sup m8s..Brought a new chapter with me! :D

Enjoy~
---------------------------------

Sci's POV

I slowly open my eyes, jumping up almost instantly as I look at the computer, a worried expression on my face.

"ALL BIO SIGNS NORMAL"

I read what the computer said before letting out a small sigh of relief.

"*thank god..she's alright.."

I mutter to myself quietly before turning and looking at Y/N's sleeping body on the operating table. I was glad that even while I was asleep, she was alright. I sigh a little as I get up and take off the restraints that were holding her body down before picking the sleeping girl up bridal style as I then began walking with her back to the room where she had originally been sleeping in. I lay her on the bed and furrow my eyes a little as I began to wonder what kind of a sick father could do something to his own daughter, his own blood. I sigh before walking away from the sleeping girl who had been resting in bed as I then head back to my lab area. I need to find out more about this syrum and if there is perhaps a cure for it. I didn't care if I hadn't known Y/N for long..There was something deep inside of me that seemed to grow or form when I first laid eyes on her. She's different unlike any other humans that have ever fallen down here before. That something that is different about her is something that I feel the need to protect as I don't want anyone to hurt her. I take a seat back down at my desk as I then begin to do a bit of some research regarding Y/N.

((Sorry if it's too short D: It's really just something quick I wanted to throw together before I go on with the next chapter so that the readers can learn a little something from Sci and how he's been secretly feeling~ xD))