Chapter 4- A Cure?

((...C: *cracks knuckles more than once*))

Your POV

I slowly open my eyes as I look up at the ceiling, seeing that I'm back in my bed inside the lab. I sit up and rub my eyes slightly before getting up and looking for Sci. I soon find him sitting down at a desk with a book as he looked like he was reading it very intently. I slowly creep up on him quietly as I decide to scare him even though it would have a chance not to work. I gently place my hands on the back of the chair he had been sitting in, a mischievous grin on my face. 'Hehe..he's too focused in reading that stupid book that he'll never know what hit him!' I think in my head as I then begin to internally laugh before jumping on him from behind the chair. He lets a small yelp in surprise as he falls out of his chair with me, dropping the book out of surprise as there was a light shade of neon on his cheekbones.

"Stop reading that dumb book already silly!~" I exclaim happily, completely oblivious to the position I ended up in with him. He scoffs a little as his cheekbones were still a bright green and they seemed to worsen as the seconds go by.

"It's not a dumb book if it has a chance to help save you.." He says quietly as he looks the other way, fortunately I hear him and frown slightly at him. "Save me? you mean help cure whatever it was that my father did?" I ask him as I slowly get up after realizing the position I was in with him.

"..Yes that is what I mean I may be to get rid of that and free you from it.." Sci replies as he gets up and dusts himself off before walking back towards the chair and picking it up since it had fallen down with us. He takes a seat back in the chair after grabbing the book as he got back to reading. I puff my cheeks out as I cross my arms in slight boredom and jealousy. I was just about to ask Sci a question until I hear a loud door slam shut as it was followed by fast paced feet tapping on the floor as if someone were running towards us. I noticed a shadow of what looked like a dinosaur  as the figure soon makes into the room that we were in. It was without a doubt Alphys as she seemed to be out of breath, a terrified expression on her face.

"S-S..ans I-...I h-have ba..d news!" Alphys says as she as she tries to catch her breath, catching both the skeleton and my attention. Sci walks over towards Alphys as he had the expression of worry and slight hate painted on his face.

"What is it Alphys?" He simply replies as he was now standing a good few feet away from the lizard scientist.

"I-It's Asgore! H-He is going to kill Y/N!" She replies in a stuttered voice as I can't help but feel my eyes widen as I began to wonder who this 'Asgore' is.

"Damn it!" Sans yells out in anger, his hands formed into fists has they were clenched tightly. I meekly walk over toward the two as I was curious as to what exactly was all going on.

"S-Sci..?" I start quiet as it was obvious that I was a little scared as my voice sounded to be full of fear. "W-Who is Asgore?" I finish as I look at him quietly, hoping his response isn't the worst.

((I wonder who's even gonna read this still...Oh well I'm gonna go straight to working on the next chappie so here's this for now so you all can ponder on what's gonna happen next.))