28 years earlier (2)

Hey guys,
just gonna give full names and DOB's of the characters not all e.g. the janoskians cause we should all know their birthdays shan't we.
anywho it'll just be Addison, Addison's mum and Addison and Lukes twins.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Character info:
Name: Addison Scarlett Colt
D.O.B: 3rd May 1995

Name: Connnie Colt
D.O.B: 24th November 1965

Name: Connor Jai Brooks
D.O.B: 14th February  (dont know what year yet will put that in later)

Name: Winnie Harper Brooks
D.O.B: 14th Februaury (same as Connor)

-1997-
Addison's POV
"Addison, honey let's go meet the neighbours" my mum Connie told me.
"NO, I DONT WANT TOO!!" I shouted
"There will be food" she reasoned with me, oh she's good, real good I thought to my two year old self.
"OHHH YAYAYAYAYA" I shouted excitedly
Lesson one for my mum always use food as a bribe, will work every single time.
"Kay let's go" mum said grabbing my hand and shutting the door behind us and heading next door. 
*Knock* *Knock*
"Hel- oh hi Connie, please do come in" some lady said 
"Thank-you, Addy this is Gina our neighbour, this is an old freind of mummy's" my mum said pointing towards Gina.
"Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii" I said waving both hands. I wasn't the type of toddler to shy away when I met new people. I always thought of meeting new people as a new adventure. I loved adventure's always wandering into different places at age two I know very early to be adventurous, but hey oh well.
"Hi Addison, would you like to meet my boys" Gina said crouching down to my level.
"YES" I say jumping up and down. Gina gets up and starts walking down the hall my mum and I in tow. We stop at the end of the hall where we get to a lounge room where there a three boys sitting on the couch watching The Jungle Book. 
"Boys, I would like you to meet Addison, Addison these are my three boys Beau my eldest, and Luke and Jai my twins, their watching The Jungle Book, if you would like to join them" Gina said going off into the kitchen with my mum.
"Would you wike to watch da movie wif us" Luke said for some reason I got shy round Luke odd.
I just nodded to shy to say anything and yes I could tell the twins apart quite easily Jai was a bit shyer around me to begin with and had a freckle under his eye.

Luke's POV
She was so adorable, I liked her big brown eyes as well they were so big and brown and that smile was just so cute.

-Back to present-

Addison's POV
"So that was when daddy met mummy for the very first time" Luke  told Connor and Winnie who were now sitting on our laps listening carefully.
"Daddy, did mummy have a pwetty smile" Connor asked Luke 
"Yes she did have a very beautiful smile, still does" Luke replied smiling at me with that smile that always made me blush and shy away ever since we met when we were kids.
"Mummy's bwushing" Connor said poking to my tomato red cheeks. Luke just laughed and kissed me on the cheek making me blush even more.
"Back to the story, daddy" Winnie whined to Luke.
"Okay, okay back to the story"

-back to the past-

 I sat next to Luke on the couch and watched the movie. I think about halfway through the movie I fell asleep cause when I was woken up the movie wasn't on anymore and the boys were watching something else.

"Addison honey it's time to go home now" mum said walking out of the kitchen and into the living room.
"Otay, byeeee boys" I said going and giving them a hug even from a young age Luke gave great hugs.
"Bye Addy" the boys said as my mum and I walked out the door and back to our house.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Heyya,
So what'd ya think please let me know what you thought.
Umm over the childhood the chapters won't be extremely long cause the story is Luke and Addison telling there kids how they fell in love.
So their childhood will be brief unless you guys would like a detailed childhood you know kindergarten, primary school but when it reaches high school the chapters will get longer and moer detailed.
PLEASE HEART AND COMMENT.
Hope you enjoy may update tomorrow.
Chelsea
xx