Chapter 6

Hey guys,

So in this chapter there is a bit of a time skip, it's only about 5 days. There may also be a few more time skips.

So to clarify Addison's at her Grandmas now and there is some bigish news for Addison and someone *cough* Luke *cough*. Anyway this will be shorter and the next chapter will be the present so with Addison and Luke's kids.

Enjoy the chapter

Chelsea,

XX

Chapter 6

Luke's POV

"No, seriously can I try something though" I whispered in Addison's ear.

"Depends on what you want to try?" she whispered back.

"This" I whisper before kissing her, it was a simple kiss didn't last too long but was nice and she didn't pull back immediately either so I'm taking that as a good sign.

"LUKE! LUKE! LUKE! WAKE UP!" Someone shouted waking my up from my dream

"What" I say groaning

"We've got get ready for lunch with Addison's Gran remembers" Jai said standing back on the floor.

"Yeah, when do we leave?"

"1 hour and a half" Jai says before walking out of the room.

I hop off the bunk and try to find something to wear, knowing Adds Gran the lunch wouldn't be something casual, it would be more formal so jeans and a button up shirt would be great.

*1 ½ hours later*

"RIGHT, BOYS LETS GO" Mum shouted up the hall.

All four of us piled into the car and head off to Addison's Grandma's place for lunch.

*At Grans*

"Addison!" Beau shouts jumping out of the car and giving her a hug.

"Hey Beau, long time no see" Adds says laughing.

"It has been a while hasn't it"

"Yeah, about a week" she says walking up to me and hugging me "Hey Lukester"

"Hey Adds" I say still hugging her burring my head into the crook of her neck.

"You smell nice Luke"

"Thanks Adds, you smell nice too"

"Luke how are you dear" I hear a voice behind me say.

"Hey Nana, I'm good thanks and how are you" I ask giving Nana a hug.

"I'm good dear, tired but coping" she replies before moving on and giving the rest of my family a hug. My family are pretty close to Addison's grandparents. We've come to visit her grandparents a lot when we were kids; they were always so nice to us.

"Right everyone inside for lunch" Nana says walking inside everyone else following behind.

Lunch was great; we had grilled chicken burgers with salad, something Nana used to make them when we were little. It was her specialty. Right now the boys, Addison and I are in the backyard, the boys are kicking the football (A/N by football I mean AFL, I'm Australian so when I say football that's what I mean) and Addison and I were sitting on swinging seat in the garden in front of a pond talking. We have endless conversations on a daily basis and if it's at school they always get interrupted by the bell.

Right now we were talking about how many formal events we had been too. I have no idea how we got onto this topic but here we are. I don't really remember what formal events other than graduation I've been too.