Childhood Summery

Addison's POV
Age: three - five
-yearly summary-
So on the first day of 3-year-old kindergarten, there was this mean bum face who spilt his juice box on me deliberatley. So Luke pushed him over and got in trouble from the teacher for pushing that kid over and I got in trouble for laughing, the worst part was that the kid who spilt his juice didn't get into trouble. :( So from that day on Luke and I were inseparable. We spent pretty much every waking moment together. We went to the park together, parties, the shops etc. we literally went every where together if we could we would. Our mums always told us we were joint at the hip but being three year olds that had to explain what that meant to Luke, Jai, Beau and I. During the year I became clsoer to Beau and Jai. Jai opened up to me more after we hung out more.
=====================================================================================
Age: four-six
First day of 4-year-old kindergarten

Again Luke and I are inseparable. Not much has changed since we were three. Oh but Luke and I did get married. (a/n I actually got married in kindergarten).
Luke and I got in trouble again. This time for laughing when another kid fell over. Someone falling over hilarous, (note the sarcasm) well it is funny when it's someone you don't like isn't it. Hmmmm that's what I thought.
I've also become closer with the others. I'm really enjoying kindergarten, because I met my other best friend Perrie, I spend just as much time with Perrie as I do with Luke.
=================================================================================================================================================
 Age: five-seven
First day of School
So this year I'd started school with Luke and Jai. Perrie didn't come to the same school as us but we still play together since she doesn't live far from the Brooks and I so yeah.
My mum and Gina had organised a joint party for Jai, Luke and I at some indoor playground, they invited a lot of our friends from school.
That was a great party and a great year.
==========================================================================
This one will be grade 1 & 2 (a/n)
I honestly do not remember much of the past two years. I remember some school camps, excursions and my birthdays but that's it. I remember my seventh birthday Gina helped Luke pick out a special neck lace that he gave me for my birthday I wear it everyday to school I love it. Butterfly Necklace - Addison this necklace was the best present I'd received ever.
==============================================================================================
Grade 3 & 4
These were the years when girls thought boys had coodies and vise versa. But when it came to Luke, Jai and I we didn't care about coodies, I think that made us better and closer friends.
============================================================
Grade 5
I don't remember much of the age of eleven it wasn't the best year. It's a year I don't particularly want to remember. I was bullied and laughed at by everyone except Luke, Jai, and the other three boys. It was a terrible year. there were mean girls everywhere picking on me just cause I hung out with guys. It wasn't that boys were less drama, cause that's not true cause let's face it boys are usually the cause for girls drama, anyway I hung out with the boys cause girls didn't really like hanging with me, I don't know why, but they didn't and I didn't really mind.
====================================================================================================
Grade 6
This year wasnt any better than last year, but  I was finishing primary school and the bullies weren't going to the same high school as me, so that was one thing to look forward to. Graduation was awesome. I loved my graduation dress Graduation dress - Addison (a/n the dress is the 4th one in the first row on the website) it was an awesome experience, I had a blast with Luke and Jai. Best way to end primary school even those girls couldn't bring me down.