Chapter 3

Chapter 3
First day of High School
A/N: Hey guys,
Just so you know this chapter will be the whole first year of high school including the weekends. But I would really like to get to Year 8, because that’s where the story really starts
Chelsea
xx
ps: I look like I've been drinking except it's just creamy soda :P

Addison’s Pov
Okay so today is my first day of high school… and I am freaking out here, I seriously think I’m about to have a nervous breakdown. I don’t think I can do this. Maybe I should fake a sickie, yeah tha-.
“No, you will not fake a sickie and you are going to be fine Jai and I, will be right beside you” Luke said to me.
“I said all that out loud didn’t I” I asked Luke turning to face him
“Yeah you did”
“Wait, why are you in my bedroom?”
“Because your mum let me in”
“Luke Brooks got up early, and on the first day of high school, whoa okay, what has this world come to” I said to Luke sarcasm clearly evident in my voice.
“Oh hahaha, very funny Adds” Luke said using the nickname him and the boys gave me.
“Okay you can leave the room now I have to get ready” I told Luke getting up from my bed and heading towards my wardrobe to get my uniform and get ready.
“Okay, okay I’m going, see you soon bud” Luke said whilst walking out of my room and to the kitchen.

-15 minutes later-

I was walking towards the kitchen to get something to eat before school, even though I’m pretty sure I can’t keep it down, I’m that nervous.
“Finally, you take forever” Luke complained like a three year
“Oh, stop your complaining you sound like your three” I told him walking over to the fruit bowl to grab and apple.

-Present-

“So that’s where Connor gets the complaining and whining from” I whispered to Luke
“Hahaha, you are so funny babe” Luke turned to me replying with sarcasm in his voice.
“I know, I’m hilarious, but hey that’s why you love me”
“Yeah, I know who couldn’t love that sense of humour” he said winking at me.
“Mummy?”
“Yes, Pooh” I asked Winnie, Pooh’s her nickname since her name is Winnie. Luke came up with that, I thought it was cute.
“What did you tell daddy” she asked me looking between Luke and I.
“I just told daddy that Connor was just like him”
“Otay” she said leaning her head against Luke’s chest.
“Shall we continue this story” Luke asked the twins
“YESS” they both shouted
“Okay, but you have to be quite” I said shushing them

-The past-

“Alright let’s go, BYEEEE MUM” I shouted as Luke and I got ready to walk out the door
“WAIT, HOLD ON SWEETY” mum shouted from the bathroom. “Good luck sweety, enjoy your first day of high school.”
“I’ll try mum”
“Okay, well I have to finish getting ready for work, Bye darling, Bye Luke” mum said as she walked back to the bathroom. My mum absolutely adores Luke; she loves him for sticking by me through the bullying.
“Bye Mummy no. 2” Luke said as he walked out the door. “Ready” he asked me
“Not even a bit, you?”
“Hell yeah, done with those annoying girls in primary school”
“Yeah, thankfully their all going to a different high school, though that’s a great start”
-15 minutes later-
We arrived at the school gates meeting Jai and James there. Jai had come to school with James instead of Luke and I.
“JAMES!” I shouted as I ran up and hugged him. I hadn’t seen James all summer.
“Addison, how’ve you been” James asked, always so caring
“I’ve been good, nervous about high school, but other than that good, you?”
“Yeah, I’ve been pretty good, tired but I’ll survive”
“Jai,” I said turning around to hug Jai.
“Hey Adidas” Jai said smirking at me, and that was Jai’s nickname for me.
“Right guys lets head on in” Luke said to James, Jai and I.
All four of us turned to face towards the school building, and walking towards it. This was it we were officially starting high school, I thought I would be more nervous than this but I’m actually feeling okay about this.