Under The Mistletoe

Christmas UsUk one shot~! I hope you enjoy!

"Why must it start snowing while my car won't start?" Arthur grumbles as he walks down the sidewalk on Christmas eve night, trying to get to a party and it just started to snow. "Why am I even going to this damned party...? Oh, right, because that bloody git Alfred begged me..." Arthur sighs as he watches the snow fall and concentrating on not slipping on the ice.

"Arthur? Is that you, dude?" Someone behind the Brit said, making the blonde jump and quickly turning around to see who it was, "Ha! It is you! Why are you walking?"

"Oh. Hello, Alfred and I am walking because my stupid car had to die!" Arthur groans.

Alfred laughs which causes Arthur to glare, "Well you can have a ride with me~! I don't mind." The American smiles and Arthur, not wanting to freeze to death, nods and gets in the passenger's side.

On their way there, the two made small talk. Once they arrived, Alfred parked the car and they both went inside, the American was hoping Arthur would spend time with him, but the Brit walked off.

"Honhonhonhon!" A certain Frenchman watched Alfred frown, "I must get those two together~!" The blonde man walked around, thinking of ways to get the other two together. "Hmmmm... I know! The mistletoe~! My plan shall surely work!"

~

After all of Francis' planning he now needed a way to get the two blondes under the mistletoe. "I could tell them to both meet me in the kitchen at the same time." The Frenchman nods, "Sounds like a good plan~" So, he went to Alfred first, telling the American to go to the kitchen, who happily said yes and then he told Arthur, who took a lot of convincing, but finally agreed to go. Francis smiles, "My plan is already working!"

At the kitchen, Alfred and Arthur both walk in at the same time, "Alfred? What are you doing here?" Arthur asks.

Alfred smiles, "Francis told me to meet him here. I'm guessing he told you the same." Arthur nodded. "I wonder why, and he isn't even here."

"Lookup, mes amies." The Frenchman said causing the two blondes to look up.

Above them was the green and white mistletoe. Arthur blushes and Alfred smirks, "Well looky here! The mistletoe, Arthur~"

"U-Um... We don't have to do it." Arthur's heart beat sped up.

"Yes we do! It's tradition!" Alfred exclaims, happy that he was under the plant with Arthur. The Brit tried to refuse again, but Alfred quickly shushed him by pressing his lips to the shorter man's. Arthur, surprised by the kiss, stays still in shock, causing Alfred to pull away with a frown. "Oh, sorry, Arthur."

"N-No. It's fine. It was actually quite nice~" Arthur smiles, pulling Alfred back down for another kiss. After a while they pull away and stare into each other's eyes, "Merry Christmas, Alfred~"

Alfred smiles and hugs Arthur, "Merry Christmas, Arthur~"

Meanwhile, a blonde Frenchman watches from afar, "Honhonhon! My plan worked~!"

Merry Christmas, to all of you guys and Happy New Year~! Thank you all for reading~!