Chapter 6

The flight had been easy. Too easy. The heroes expected to turn into trouble with every corner, but they didn't spot Me anywhere. They had decided that only some of them could go, and had decided at last on Swaggy, Tuna, and Croc.
"We have to get to the Museum Of Japanese Friendships before noon, and we can check if the ring is still there," Croc said.
And off the heroes went. It was a shame they had such a tight schedule, as they would've loved nothing more than a nice stroll around Japan.
They got to the MOJF just in time to see a hooded figure sprint out of the "Fine Jewelry" section holding something, some attendants in close pursuit.
"It's Me!" Tuna yelled, "After her!"
And cue the Benny Hill music, because that's when the chase began. All 3 heroes sprinted after the figure, and although they couldn't see her face, they knew it was Me. Finally, she got cornered. They had reached a dead end in a back alley, and the attendants had given up.
"Don't you guys find it strange she's not fighting us?" Swaggy questioned a little nervously.
Suddenly, the figure turned around, but it wasn't Me, it was-
"HITLER?!" Croc yelled, "Wha-what-how the heck did-"
"'Tis I, Adolf Hitler!" Hitler threw what he was holding, a smoke bomb, at the ground, and ran. Hitler was just a distraction. Tuna, Swaggy, and Croc stumbled back to the MOJF, but it was too late. Police was everywhere, and the ring of friendship was gone.
"What happened here?" Tuna asked a store owner.
"Two girls came in, one blew up the ring's case, took it, and ran, and the other one used this black magic dust to protect them from our guns. We only shot her once. It was crazy. It's also crazy that we're in the middle of Japan but we both speak English."
"SHHHH DONT QUESTION THE EVENTS!" a strange voice shouted from above.

JEFF I TOLD YOU NOT TO TALK TO THE CHARACTERS YOU IDIOT.

"Hey, they shot Faboo once. She must have been bleeding. This is a long shot, but Croc, I know you can make wounds that just appeared disappear...can you make wounds that just disappeared...appear? As in, bring back Faboo's trail of blood?"
"I can try," Croc held her palm to the ground, and a trail of blood appeared. Croc grinned, "WOAH, it worked!"
"Well what are we waiting for? C'mon!" Swaggy called and began to walk down the trail of dark blood from a brutal gunshot.
"This is just screaming "tons of fun", Swaggy remarked sarcastically.
"Pretend it's a trail of rainbows."
"I'll do my best."

Hey everyone Swaggy here...so I honestly don't know what I just wrote. But anyway, I hope you mmenjoyed! Credit to DemonHuntingDemigod for the new cover! (I don't know how to link people)