Rogue Life

Do what I want -
Don Cannon at the top
Hey guys just wanted to say that this is my first story so please don't mind me if there are any errors. I hope you guys enjoy it and if you do, please comment and vote. Thanks! The picture at the top is of Selena Gomez as Crystal and the song will be in the chapter.
___________________________

These people! Ugh!

Currently, I am at the Gin Factory, a bar not far off from the wild. I only come here when I need to be around other people. Being a rogue can be fucking lonely.

"Hey Dave, get me a whiskey will ya?" The guy who sits his ass next to me asks. At first I wasn't alerted, until I smelled him. He was a wolf, so I'm pretty sure he knows I'm one as well.

He turns to face me then yells out with his eyes still on me, "Make it two Dave."

"To who do I owe this pleasure of meeting you to?" Get to it, why don't ya. Well, I'm bored so why not.

"Crystal" I say in a flirty tone, hand extended. Now that I actually look at him, the wolf is kind of hot. He is tall, tan, has a good amount of muscle, dark hair, dark brown eyes to match, with a perfect jaw. I don't know what it is, but guys with a strong jaw are a turn on for me.

"Luke" He answers, shaking my hand.

"So which pack you from, Luke?" He doesn't smell like a rogue, and since we each know what we are, why beat around the bush.

"Ahh, strong nose for a rogue, eh? Well if you must know, I'm from Full Moon, the strongest pack around. Now I know that we shouldn't associate with rogues, but I can't seem to resist a beautiful thing like you." Eyeing me up and down, his eyes lingering a moment too long on my breast before snapping up to my hazel eyes.

I smirk, realizing how easy this will be. Leaning in he has a clear view of my boobs, seductive voice, "Why would a handsome wolf like yourself be here?"

Removing his eyes from my chest,"Why all the questions? Let's just forget about who we are for the night and just have fun. Wanna dance?"

Smiling,"Sure." We head to the dance floor just as as Do What I Want by Don Cannon starts up. We join the sweaty dancing bodies in the middle and start dancing. I noticed that he must be around 6'1", considering I'm only 5'2 and he is still taller than me in six inch heels.

He grabs my curvy hips and pulls me in to him so my ass is pressed up right against him. Keeping one hand on my waist, he uses the other to move my almost black wavy hair out of the way so he could kiss my neck. This definitely turns me on. I start slowly moving my butt over him, feeling him grow harder.

I noticed how he started to get hard when I stood up, my tight black long sleeve dress showing him all of my curves, caressing my large breast and curves down to mid thigh. I smelled it in the air.

After dancing and grinding for a half an hour, he kisses up my neck to my ear, nibbling lightly on my ear lobe. "How about we get out of here?" He whispers. I turn around and double check that there is no mate mark and he does the same before I nod my head.

He grabs my hand and takes me to his car. Opening the door for me, he watches as I step in before closing it and going to the drivers side. I knew that I probably shouldn't be doing this, but I'm rogue so the chances of me ever finding my mate or them actually accepting me are very slim. After all, I am a 20 year old virgin that has desires.