Fake (Zerrie FanFic) {Coming Soon}

Fake. That's all it is. Fake. Nothing is real. Well, he doesn't know that. He thinks it's all real. The kisses, the hugs, the 'I love you' s. But, it's not. He says he loves me, but I don't know a response. I don't know much anymore. I've pretty much forgetting what I want and what I need. Why do I feel this way? Cause of him?

The minute I signed that stupid paper is the minute I let my life get taken away from me. Paparazzi, screaming girls, security, hate, threats. But, it's all worth it, when that envelope comes in the mail.

That is why I still do this, right?

Perrie Edwards. 1/4 of the British girl band, Little Mix. Sweet, care free, funny, and not to mention, absolutely gorgeous.

Zayn Malik. 1/5 of the biggest British boy band on earth. Shy, sexy, sweet, and big hearted.

Two single celebs meet, and something blossoms. Or does it? Little does one of them know, the other has no feelings what so ever for them. The relationship is held together by a sheet of paper. A sheet of paper one of them signed. Signed away 2 years of they're life. Is it worth it?

What happens when you fall for someone you shouldn't fall for? What happens when you look into they're eyes and feel your heart melt with love. You wonder why you feel this way. But, at same time you know why you do. You just want to believe it's fake.