chapter one: Just a bit about myself

University. Its the last thing I could ever imagine my mother talking to me about. I know that growing up is something everybody has to take part in life, but the true fact is I don't like the thought of having kids, growing old and worst of all dying!

Just talking to my mum about relationships with boys makes my skin crawl all over! I know I might be overreacting but the truth is I DO NOT want to give up years of pool parties and being able to stretch in bed for things like arthritis and shit.

Okay now I really am overreacting, so just to keep my mind off 'growing up' I should really tell you a bit about myself. My name is Lianna Parx and I'm seventeen years old. I was born in New Zealand 1997 ,hometown dunedin. I use to live with my mother in Port Chalmers but after making a crucial deal with her I'm now living with my Aunty Trish over here in west California, America. I now am enrolled at California West Star Highschool in my Senior year, though I still like to consider myself  in Junior year since growing up is something I'm not really looking forward to. I can imagine my mother yelling at me offensively loud if I said this aloud to her. Just a week ago she was going off at me about my diabolic phobia of becoming a young adult but I guess she had every right to yell at me like that.

Right now I'm listening to born to die by Lana Del Rey. Now's the time to listen to depressing music since I do feel a little homesick. I've been living with my Aunt for a week now and I still haven't unpacked, I find it a little strange that my aunt hasn't gone off at me yet.

“Anna," I hear my aunt yell out to me from downstairs. Sometimes I wish she hadn't used my nickname to ask for me like that, oh well I better go see what it is that she wants.