Chapter four: He's got a twin!!?

As I walk towards the school building I see a hundred pair of eyes fixed on my entrance.

Oh god.

I feel like the odd one out, like the one that stands out before the crowd though in a querulous kind of way.

My heart starts to beat faster than I can count, not that I'm counting the amount of beats anyway.

I feel the urge to turn around and run where ever the hell my legs take me, though I guess that would be a barmy and ridiculous idea since I don't know my way around West California anyway.

The horde of teenagers bisect as I make my way to the school's front doors. That is when some immature blighted kid decides to break the silence and banter me.

“Hey new girl, you suck!!“ Says some random guy from the crowd.

My cheeks turn bright red in anger, something I wasn't expecting really. I turn around and find a smug tough looking guy acting all staunch. I give him the evils, “Dude. Can't you just like, shut up," I reply smartly.

His smile drops and he gives the crowd confused looks. They mirror his reaction and then they all turn back and stare at me.

“Are you Australian or something, damn you have a hot accent," He says as he bites his lip and checks me out. Almost every girl is shooting glares at me as I stand there awkwardly.

“Hell no," I reply with distaste. It's not that I don't like Australians, I just hate how they hate us New Zealanders.“Well where are you from then?" He asks.

“None of your fudging business," I respond harshly. I then whip around and enter my new highschool. As I try to find the school's office I find myself looking directly down a massive hallway staring at hundreds of kids my age.

God this was so frustrating, how was I ever going to find out what class to go to? Who was I to ask for directions? I start to panic all over,I felt like kicking something repeatedly, that guy who humiliated me could be first for starters.

As I stood there in the middle of the hall looking like a lost freak a girl with a genial look in eyes walked up to me smiling.

“Hi you must be new? I'm Vickie though you can call me vicks," She said as she stuck out her hand.

“Vicks? like the stuff you use when you have a blocked nose?" I say smartly as I shook her hand at the same time. Her eyes go huge as she basically grips tightly onto my hand.

“You're from a different country aren't you?“ She asked surprisingly. I sigh modestly then run my hand over my plat.

“Yeah“ I reply briefly. She then stares at me trying to study my reactions.“Well aren't you going to tell me what country you're from?“ Vicks asked curiously.

“New Zealand. I use to live with my mum in a small town called Port Chalmers. It's a 15 minute drive away from Dunedin. One of New Zealand's common cities," I reply proudly.

(a/n: Yes these places are real, and true. If you haven't already been there, I recommend that you go because it's such a lovely place to visit :D .)

“Oh. My. God. You're so fucking lucky! I so badly want to visit New Zealand, it's the home land of lord of the rings!" Vickie screams overexcited-ly. “Oh yeaah? I forgot that," I respond dumbly.