Asylum VI

It stayed with me, Bianca's words. 'After that he'll never go back' I'm scared that she is right. That he will fall in love with her and leave me. I want to escape and make sure we don't have to go back to this Asylum. But I am afraid that he won't come with me after I leave. Should I just confront him with this? He probably won't believe me. I should give it a shot. Right?
I was looking for him but couldn't find him. I went to his room and the main hall. There isn't really any other place where he could be. Maybe there is someone who has been here for a really long time. I saw Bianca walk pass me and I called her over to me.
'Hee Bianca!'
'What's up sweetpie, you want a piece of me?'
'Uhm no thank you. I have a question.'
'You can ask me anything hun.'
'Who has been her for the longest time?'
'Barry, he's been here since this Asylum opened.'
'Barry... and where can I find him?'
'Right there, in that corner over there.'

Barry, that name sounds formiliar. Without knowing I walked really fast. I wanted some answers and he could probably give them to me. I called out his name and tapped him on the shoulder.
'Who are you and what do you want.'
'I am looking for my love but I can't find him anywere, is there a place where he could be?'
He still hadn't turned around.
'Your voice sounds formiliar. What's your name?'
'Harley Quinn.'
'Oh I thought you were someone else.'
He said it with so much dissapointment.
'Oh who are you looking for?'
'You probably won't know her but I lost my sister at a young age. Our parents put me away in this Asylum. I was born in Gotham but they didn't want me to have any contact with her.'
'What is her name? I'm from Gotham, maybe I know her.'
'Harleen Quinzel.'
I didn't know what to think. A brother? I never had a brother. Or at least, that's what I thought. My parents didn't tell me anything about one. My parents never told me anything...
'Why are you so quite? Do you know her?'
'Yea, I know her...'
'Really? How is she? Where is she?'
'Uhm.. she is right behind you..'
He turned around and his eyes lit up. He had those sparkly eyes. He stood up and gave me a hug.
'Harleen, you are beautifull.'
'I'm sorry but I have no memory of having a brother.'
'No, that's true. We were five years old. Most of the siblings hate each other but our bond was so strong. We did everything together, you just couldn't seperate us. One night I heard mommy scream. She ran to our room, you were awake but I was still sleeping. She had blood all over her shirt and hands. Because of all the screaming I woke up. I was scared but you didn't show any emotion. Daddy was dead. Someone killed him. Because of the blood on my hands she blamed me and put me in this Asylum. I didn't do it. But you did, I knew it for sure. You killed daddy and blamed me. At first I hated you for it. Later on I gained respect for you. You blamed me for a murder on such a young age. I always dreamt of what you had done if you still had your memory. Mommy put me away and erased your memory so you wouldn't be 'damaged'. I guess you had the perfect life didn't you?'
'I killed my father? I'm a psycho. Life is like a playground and I wanna kill who ever I want to.'
'If you were the psycho you'd be sitting here and I would be standing there.'
'There is a reason that I am in this Asylum.'
'Yea I heard about it. You were caught etcetera. All for the man you love. Tell me, who's the lucky man.'
'Joker.'
'HAHA, you're not serious are you?'
'Well yea, I kinda am...'
'Oh I'm sorry to tell you but Hugo Strange took him to his surgery room.'
'His surgery room?'
'He wanted to cure his crazyness.'
Oh no... He is probably being tortured right there... Just hold on Puddin' I'm coming for you.

Merry Christmas everyone!!! ❤❤