I hate her!

Hanuquinn. God damn Hanuquinn. She's ruining everything for me! UGH. Oeh, maybe Bianca knows something about her. Something juicy, something that'll ruin my life. Why am I so angry at her? I don't know... She didn't do anything to me. Except steal my look. But I don't know if it's a compliment or a threat.

'There you are. Bianca! Here.'
'Hello biscuit, long time no see.'

'Bianca, we talked yesterday..'
'Oh yes I know but I like to be dramatic.'
'Uh okay... Anyways, what do you know about that new girl. Hanuquinn.'
'She's not that famous but I know all about her. She had a rough life and wanted to change. She heard stuff about you and Joker. So that's when she decided to be a Harley Quinn impersonater. I don't really know why she's here. it might has something to do with observing you or getting in your head. Since you worked in an Asylum. She is taking this real serious.'

An Harley impersonater? I know that people know me in Gotham but in Starling? That's just weird. She is up to something and I already don't like it. It felt good that people were afraid of me again. Although, they weren't afraid of me, they were afraid of Bud and Lou. Great Quinn, you just know how to ruin your day.  Ugh look at the way she is sitting there. Like she's the queen or something. She's been here like 2 minutes and already thinks she owns this place. Damn I hate her. 

'Harley, why don't you come up here and start a conversation with Hanuquinn.'
'Strange. Are you serious? I don't want to talk to her.'

He called her over to him and of course she obeyed him. Teachers pet. 

'Harley, Hanuquinn. Hanuquinn, Harley.'
'Nice to meet you I guess.' 

That was so sarcastic, my god I have to talk to her right now. I rolled my eyes and talked back.

'Yea, nice to meet you to.'
'So uhm why are you in here.'
'Plenty of reasons. How 'bout you.'
'I don't know, I woke up with strangers next to my bed and suddenly I was here.'

'I mean, I guess that's weird.'
'Joker was here right?'
'He was yea, before he left me.'
'Wait? You and Joker were together? It kinda makes sense though.'

She's playing dumb. Her face was like an open book and I could she what she was up to.

'We were. But he had to be stupid and escape with some slut named Gilly.'
'Gilly? That hideous looking person?'
'Jep, what about her?'
'That bitch stole my husband.'
'Wait, I thought she had been her for almost all of her life?'
'I guess not otherwise I would still be married.'

'GOD I hate her.'

Okay wait, I'm starting to like her? Just because we have something in common. Come on Harls you are better than this!

'Am I the only one who is scared of that guy in the white coat?'
'You mean Hugo? Everyones scared of him. Sometimes patients disappear when Strange wants to see them in his office. He has some kind of experiments that no one knows of.'
'So he is like the pervert here?'
'No the pervert is Lennard. He's here jerking off all the time. One awkward motherfucker. He likes to look you in the eyes while he's doing the job.'
'Great... I'm already loving this place... Where did you get that black eye from?'

Shit I totally forgot to put make up over that. 

'Nothing.'

'Well it's obviously something.'
'Look, it's nothing just mind your own business.'

I'm done of being nice. I assumed she noticed it by the fact that she walked away. Now I wanna know what Strange is up to.

'Strange! Tell me, what are you doing? Is this some kind of cruel joke?'
'Oh no, it's no joke at all. In fact there are some more people coming this way. I think two more girls are going to arrive today.'

Oh my god. Two more girls? More competition. At least I have something to do instead of sitting here being bored all the time. I'll defeat them easily they all need to know that I'm the boss here.