Want an imagine?

Hey loves, it's Nox here! Okay so I wanted to start a new imagines and preferences book, because my last one got like 11k views, so I was like what the hell why not another one!

This time it is a FaZe one! For those who don't know, FaZe is a huge group for guys, who do YouTube! Some of them live together.

•Temperrr
•Apex
•Rain
•Teeqo
•Adapt
•Blaziken
•Rug
•Nikan
•Banks
•Censor
•Jev
•CBass
•Kay

•Agony

Just to name a few :)

~Template to get an imagine~

Name:  If you want it costumized

Nickname: Either real nick name, or the one you want him to call you. For example, if your names Ariana, and your friends call you Ari, then put that. You can put both your nick name and the name you want him to call you.

FaZe Member: It can be any FaZe member, He doesn't have to be listed above

Type: sweet, sad, happy, etc.. I will NOT be writing smut!

situation: For example: you surprise him, He cheats on you etc...

If its sad: would you forgive him right away, and vice versa

You can either comment, or Private message me your response, if you would like an imagine!

I WILL try my best to get your imagine written and publish with in the day you sent me the request. I can't promise that it will be with the first day. depending on how many requests I get, and how much time I have to work on them.

I will hopefully post at least 5 times a week, probably no more than 14, depending on how many requests I have.

Also if you would like to help me by comment preferences you would like to see me do. I would like to get to at least 100 Preferences, and 100 Imagines, probably with a couple authors notes here and there.

I WILL NOT BE UPDATING: February 19- February 27 I will be on a cruise without internet to celebrate my sisters Sweet 16th.

Other than that announcement, I hope y'all enjoy! Make sure you comment and vote, to let me know y'all want me to continue.