Teeqo Imagine~ Cheats~ Taylor

"Taylor, you have to see this!" I heard one of my roommates yell from down stairs. Something had to be wrong, as she used my full name. No one uses full name around here ever!

"What's up?" I asked as I walked into the kitchen were all my roommates sitting at the table looking at Nox's phone.

"Have you seen this story?" She questioned and i shook my head 'no'. Why had he done with in the last hour?

"What's on who's story? Is it Jakob? It must have been recently because I got off the phone with him about an hour ago!" I said as she turned her phone.

"What's on who's story?  Is it Jakob? It must have been recently because I got off the phone with him about an hour ago!" I said as she turned her phone

(Let's pretend the guy has tattoos!)
"I don't think he knows it's on her story." Lesley replied after I saw the picture

"I.... Damn it that asshole!" I screamed through the house. I run up the stairs and into my room. I frustratedly found my phone and called Teeqo.

"How dare you? I thought we would be together forever Jakob, but you fucked with my heart for the last time. I thought you were going home to be with your family! But you didn't mention you were with another girl! You know when you told me you loved me earlier and I said I had to think about if I loved you? Well I do, or at least I did. Your just like the rest of them! An asshole who likes to get in as many pants as you can. I'm happy you decided to throw away 4 fucking years of your life for some one night stand! I hope she makes you happy. You both deserve to rot in hell. Don't bother calling me back or trying to make things better, cause you'll just make it worse. Your shit will be at the house for you already. Hope your keys to the house are still in their stop cause you won't be needing them any more! Goodbye Jakob!" I said into my phone before hanging up and breaking down into tears.

"Hey love Hannah just came back with ice cream! Come on!" Nox said with a smile as she throw a spoon at me.

"Where's this ice cream you speak of?" I questioned as I lazy picked my self out of bed and down stairs.

"Devils things are packed already from what was out side of your room and Lesley's getting the rest from in your room right now."

"Just tell her to leave my Polaroids alone! Please?" I asked, a lot of my Polaroids were of me and Jakob, or our friends. There were a couple in which we were kissing in, actually four of them, one for every year anniversary.

"He meant a lot to you love, we all understand that. He's an asshole! Now tell me where his keys for the house are located." She said

"I'm going anyway, I'm getting my shit so I don't have to wait for it!" I said getting up from eating my ice cream and to the car, were Nox and Lesley had already packed the things.

--

After the short car ride of blaring Drake, we finally arrived at the FaZe house. We were meet by The rest of the FaZe house (minus Teeqo as he's in Sweden)

"What do you want?" Nox said looking at the guys.

"What's wrong with you Tay? Teeqo called and said you broke things off with him!" Apex said and I just rolled my eyes. That asshole, trying to tell them another story than the original one.

"Just move or his shits going in the dump!" I said pushing my way through the boys. I soon made my way up to Teeqos room. I placed his stuff on the floor and took a seat on his bed.

"You really fucked up Teeqo!" I heard Nox yell from some where in the house, probably Alex's room.

I remember that double date the day before he left to go home. We had so much fun! Now, all I see is dull colors.

My thought was interrupted by the door opening. Jakob walked towards me with dad eyes.

"Babe, tell me what I did wrong?" He said as we came closer to me.

"You fucked up is what you did, how could you cheat on me? You probably didn't expect me to find out well I did!"

"Listen Taylor I'm sorry! I fucked up! I got drunk and took some girl home."

"Just because you were drunk doesn't make it any better! You still cheated on me and I won't forgive you! You've broken my heart Jakob after all we've been through! Good bye!" I said grabbing the house keys from off of dresser and walked to the door " I though we would be together forever my love!" With that I closed the door, and ran to Alex's room. "We are leaving now!" I said pulling her out of the room and into the car.

"Everything better love?" Lesley said I just stayed silent. I decided to post a picture ya know to notify my fans about what the fuck just happened.

 I decided to post a picture ya know to notify my fans about what the fuck just happened

4 years; 1,461 days; 35,064 hours; 2,103,900 minutes; 126,234,000 seconds. That's how long it took you to 💔 Hope your happy 🙄🖕🏽

After posting it I kept getting texts from Jakob. Asking me to forgive him.

"I don't know. Once a cheater always a cheater...." I whispered to myself but Lesley heard as she placed her hand on my shoulder and smiled at me.

"Your right love! Once a cheater, always a cheater! Now how about we finish that ice cream and watch Netflix for the rest of the night?" She said an I couldn't help but smile.
Man how much I love them. Always there for me!

"Okay but we have to start with season one of Friends!" I said as I got out of the car and walked to the coach lazily. As Nox grabbed the ice cream and spoons while Lesley turned on Netflix.

Part 2 coming soon, you'll forgive him hopefully. But until then don't eat to much ice cream or you'll get brain freeze!
HOPE YOU LOVE IT TAYLOR!!
TaylorMartin020999